Chapter 10

so you're gonna have to wait till the next chapter to see what's gonna happen with lou and el hehe

this chapter sort of jumps back a little bit as it is what happens when louis is out on his dog walk

————————————————————

Liam's POV

i'm not really sure what i walked in on but i thought it was best to leave harry with his thoughts.

i walked into the bathroom to brush my teeth, louis always keeps spare toothbrushes in the cabinet under his sink. just as i was about to walk out of the bathroom i heard a laugh. niall was awake then.

i walked round the corner and peered into the kitchen, niall was laughing at something while harry was still deep in thought. this was the perfect time to talk to zayn.

i'm not gonna lie, me and zayn did used to have a little thing going on between us so i wanted to  clear the air and see where his head was with it. i snuck into the lounge and gently nudged his shoulder. he let out a grunt which didn't come as a surprise to me, zayn loved his sleep.

"zaynie boy wake up," i said as i continued to nudge his shoulder. when he realised it was me he seemed to force himself to wake up.

"hey leeyum"
"hey, i just wanted to say while none of the other boys are around that there's no pressure for us to go back to the way we were. i understand that you've probably got your eyes on someone else now and tha-" before i knew it my words had been cut off with zayns lips. i soon melted into the kiss.

obviously nothing good could ever last, soon enough niall came barging in and saying something about harry. we quickly pulled away and gave each other nervous looks, unsure if niall saw us. we never told anyone about what was going on between us, not even the boys.

soon, i stopped thinking about me and zayn and started listening to what niall has to say. he said something about harry crying and running into the back garden. without hesitation the three of us went on a search for him. louis' garden was quite big and had a lot of possible hiding spots so this could take a while.

i found harry curled up in a ball leaning against a wall.

"harry what's wrong?" i asked him. harry's never been the kind to open up about his feelings right away so i wasn't expecting a proper answer.

harry tried to answer my question but all i could make out from all the sobs and sniffles was one word. louis.

"harry mate, lets get you back to the house so you can calm down, we can watch tv and then talk about it later when you're feeling a bit better. if you want to of course." harry just nodded and i offered him my hand to help him up.

when we walked back into the house i saw the other two lads still searching for harry. i shouted over to them to tell them to stop however only zayn heard. niall continued to run around like a headless chicken. we let him carry on while the 3 of us went inside. zayn still looked annoyed from what i guessed was niall's interruption earlier. i made a mental note to finish 'talking' to zayn later.

after about 15 minutes niall made his way back inside and complained that he was hungry so i decided to make him some food while zayn and harry stayed in the living room. louis would be home soon so i had to make the food quick or else he would make me make some for him. i hate cooking but niall is terrible at it and i can't just let him starve.

niall finished his meal in a matter of minutes and just as we were heading back into the lounge we heard the front door close. we went to greet louis and saw zayn on the way to the door. zayn looked annoyed that i was hanging out with niall. it was probably because i he was the one who ruined our moment earlier, that must be it.

————————————————————

okay so that's my first time writing in someone else's pov

i hope you liked finding out what happened while louis was on his walk

thanks for reading :)