Chapter 32

Liam's POV

It's one week until the end of our final tour. We have two shows left and i'm not going to waste a second of it. Me and Zayn are going to do it. We're going to come out. We are only coming out to Niall, Harry and Louis but it feels like a big step.

Everyone was in the main area of the bus, Niall and Louis were playing fifa while Harry was cuddled up in Louis' arms trying to stay awake. i don't blame him, they're both terrible at fifa.

Me and Zayn inched closer to the other three boys and i failed to hold back a chuckle when hearing the end of Louis and Niall's conversation.

"just because you spend more money on hacks then you do on clothes"
"fuck off nialler you just don't want to admit that i'm so much better than you"
"in your dreams tommo, in your dreams"

I stood there awkwardly- zayn behind me- and cleared my throat.
"Guys can you stop for a second? there's something we need to say."
all eyes were on us. i gave zayn a glance and he squeezed my arm to give me some reassurance.

"we uh- so- shit this is a lot harder than i expected" niall and louis' eyes were starting to wander back to the game so i had to say it quick.
"me and zayn are um-"

"together?" niall said while raising his eyebrow.
"uh yeah" zayn confirmed.
"took you long enough, how many years has it been? 7? 8? could have told us sooner, it's not like we wouldn't accept you or something"

it's not like i was expecting them to hate us or anything but it feels like a big weight lifted off my chest having to not hide from the rest of the boys. even if, according to louis, or hiding was bad.

Before i knew it, me and zayn were being embraced in a group hug.

Afterwards the boys all sat back down and acted like nothing ever happened. Harry started to try and get the controller off of louis and niall was sat there laughing at them. I'm not sure what Harry said but he whispered something in Louis' ear that made him hand over the controller immediately, i don't think i want to know what he said.

———————————————————————

sorry for the boring chapters now, i'm just trying to finish the story off.