Chapter 33

Harry's POV

It's our final show in roughly an hour and i'm not lying when i say that i'm going to miss it. i missed this. i missed travelling with the boys, i missed being on a stage with them, i missed how nice the fans were and most importantly i missed the boys.

I was currently on the sofa of my dressing room with louis. he was asleep on top of me and i couldn't move and risk waking him up because he's far too cute when he's sleeping. soon he was woken up anyway by a loud knock on the door by liam.

"come in" he said in a groggy voice before nuzzling his head into my chest even more.
after hearing the reply from louis, liam walked through the door to tell us a change to the set list.

"okay so instead of zayn singing his solo song we're gonna do a cover of a song, all of us."

i nodded while louis flipped him off, probably for waking him up.

"there's some sort of poll on twitter and instagram and it's between wonderwall and i'm yours because we sang those like 10 years ago and-"

"okay we get it" louis interrupted. "just get out so i can go back to sleep"

after liam left i was finding it hard to hold in my laugh, louis' just so funny when he's angry. i hadn't even shown any sign on laughing when louis came for me

"if you let a laugh slip out of your mouth i swear i won't marry you"

"you wouldn't do that to me" i said as i kissed his head gently.

"try me"

this made me smile even more. he's so bad at trying to stay serious.

-

we were just about to go on stage and Liam ran up to me telling me that we were singing i'm yours.

he seemed to be stressing out a little bit.

"you okay liam?" i asked with concern.

"yeah i'm just a bit nervous, it's the last show and i want it to be perfect"

"it will be perfect if you don't get your knickers in a twist, try and relax a bit"

liam hugged me before replying "thank you mate".

-

we had 3 songs left, i was absolutely buzzing and so were the rest of the boys. zayn was currently talking to the crowd before we sung happily.

a lot of our songs were written about mine and louis' relationship. this one was one of them. it really was our song so we couldn't help but look at eachother through pretty much the entire song. on the chorus someone passed me a rainbow flag so i decided to do what i do best and dance around with it like a maniac. that certainly wore me out so i'm glad we had in yours to sing next, it's a chill song so we can all just sit around and not have to do much.

we all walked over to a set of steps next to a ledge. niall sat on the ledge with his guitar, zayn next to him and me louis and liam all sat on the steps.

we all we just having a bit of a laugh and singing as if we weren't in front of thousands and thousands of people.

Once we reached the chorus i felt something being tugged out of my hands, it was the rainbow flag. i didn't even realise that i still had ahold of it. louis who seemed to have taken it from me laid it over both of our laps as we carried on singing the song. once it got to nialls solo i whispered in his ear.

"subtle tomlinson"

"thank you soon to be tomlinson" he replied.

that gave me the shivers. i'd always imagine whoever i married taking my last name but i liked the sound of this way better.

—————————————————————

i'm gonna try and finish this story today because i feel bad for hardly ever updating it