chapter 27

trigger warning: mention of self harm

Louis' POV

i had to turn my phone off and act interested on this fake date. it pisses me off so much that i'm not allowed to message anyone - harry in particular - yet eleanor is allowed to use her phone and message people whenever she wants.

we walked around a few different clothes shops before grabbing a mcdonald's breakfast to eat, at least i got one good thing out of this. we found somewhere quiet to eat outside which is where eleanor got the text. the text from simon. the text saying that we had to kiss because we weren't convincing enough.

it's hard to put into words how much i really hate this man.

i learned in to give her a peck on the lips but her hand made its way to my neck and was pulling me in. i couldn't just pull away because people would realise things were wrong. i went a long with it. oh how i regret going along with it.

once eleanor finally pulled away i wanted to get up and run far far away from her, but i couldn't. if i did that i could get kicked out of the band and that's not what i want. instead i smiled.

after this we headed back to the bus. when we got to the bus i finished of simons little plan by giving her a hug. i called her a bitch mid-hug but she ignored me.

i got back to the bus and flopped onto the ground. i was exhausted and it was still the morning. once i looked up i realised that all of the boys were huddled around a bed. harry's bed. shit.

i walked up to the three boys that were stood up and managed to squeeze my way between niall and zayn. harry was laying in his bunk with his back to us, Liam told me he hadn't talked to them since zayn said where they were. i felt horrible. i wanted to beat myself up, literally, i wanted to hurt myself. but no, i couldn't do that. it had been so long and i couldn't start again. i can still remember the look on my mums face when she saw me. it was a mix between sadness and disappointment.

once i finally snapped out of my mini flash back i noticed that the boys had moved to the sofa and all that was left was me staring at harry's back. i needed to fix this.

i climbed into harry's bunk and put my arms around him.

"haz i'm so so so sorry."

"why didn't you tell me?" he said in a whisper.

"i didn't know till last night and you were asleep, i know i should have left a note or something but i forgot. once i remembered i was already there and i had to stay off my phone. i know how much you hate her and i would swap her out if i could but it's not my decision, simon likes seeing us like this and you know it. please let me make this up to you, i'll do anything." he seemed to like this suggestion because he rolled over and gave me a grin.

"anything?"

"anything" i confirmed.