Chapter 9

Louis' POV

why did i tell him? why couldn't i keep my mouth shut? i went to leave the room, a single tear rolling down my face when harry finally spoke.

"you still love me?"
i didn't know what to say so i just stood there looking at him while i was trying to hold my tears back.
"you said that you know i've moved on but you still love me and you always will."

well done harold, you have ears.

even though i hadn't given a response he carried on talking. "why did you break up with me if you love me lou?" i could sense from his voice that he was hurt. he was trying to hide it but i knew him too well to not notice.

Just as i was about to reply Liam interrupted. I couldn't tell if i was happy that he had walked in or not.

"good morning lads," he said as he rummaged through my cupboards. "you feeling better now tommo?" i gave him a small smile and nodded my head.

"alright well i'm gonna walk the dogs, feel free to leave before i come back," i said before whistling to get the dogs' attention. i looked at harry one last time as i was grabbing my keys off of the counter, he was staring at the floor. i knew i shouldn't have told him, i've probably just gone and made things awkward again after they were just starting to get better.

I spent the entire walk beating myself up in my head. i knew i fucked up but i was making it worse for myself. after about an hour and a half i returned back home. all of the boys were still there. liam looked like his jolly self, zayn looked annoyed (somebody probably woke him up), niall looked hungry and harry looked, exhausted. his eyes were puffy and he was slouched on the sofa.

It was a sunny day so i went to go and open the back door when i noticed that i had left my phone here on the kitchen counter while i was out. i picked it up and noticed that i had a notification from simon, absolutely fan-fucking-tastic.

the message said a lot but the main purpose of it was explaining that i needed to meet up with eleanor later today. i was not looking forward to it.

—————————————————————

this was pretty rushed but i just wanted to post another chapter to celebrate the 10 year anniversary of one direction.

these boys have taught me so much as i was growing up and although i would love a reunion, i'm just glad they're happy. all of their tweets warmed my heart but especially louis'.

he said that he had been watching a bunch of old interviews and stuff.

also l and h started following each other again🥺🥺

anyway thanks for reading, happy 23rd :)