Chapter 35

Louis' POV

"it's done" i said as i watched the internet freak out.

"yeah, it is" harry said.

it was mad, obviously there was hate, there's always hate, but you could barely see it because it was blocked out by all of the support. i liked a few of my favourite comments and replies.

my favourite one was
'WHY COULSNT THEY HAVE DONE THIS BEFORE THE TOUR OR LIKE HALF WAY THEOUGH OR JUSY AT ANY POINT WHERE I COULD SEE MY MARRIWD PARENTS'

i chuckled at it and showed harry.

"what if we did do another tour" i said to harry.

"we cant, management will treat us like shit and you know that"

"the contracts over at the end of this year"

"wait really?" harry asked as his face lit up.

"i mean yeah, we would obviously have to discuss it with the lads aswell though"

"what do you have to discuss with us?" Niall said as he walked in, liam and zayn trailing behind him.

"do you guys wanna do another tour?" i asked with a hesitant smile.

"you guys just came out to the world and you want to do a tour?" liam butted in.

"yes liam, we do, so, you guys in?" i said as i put my arm around harry's waist.

"i mean yeah sure" niall said as the other two boys nodded their heads in agreement.

"get in" i said, "we'll talk more about this later but for now let's enjoy the party".

"okay" everyone else chorused as we walked back into the main room.

me and harry were welcomed with cheers and clapping. this felt good.