chapter 23

Louis' POV

we had been at the fun fair all day and it was starting to go dark. so far he had got 8/9 notes. i had got some to be on his seat while we were getting on a ride and other were given to him while we got food. but none of those matter if he doesn't get the final one. i have the final one right here in my pocket and i'm going to give it to him on the ferris wheel. it's the perfect time for the ride now because the sun is setting and if all goes right then it will be the most beautiful thing ever.

we had been waiting in the queue for about 5 minutes and we were about to get on. he's currently talking about something to do with his early morning runs but i'm not really paying attention to his words. instead i'm paying attention to his face and every little detail on it. he's the most gorgeous human being on the planet and i don't know how i ever let him go. i'm never ever ever going to make that mistake again.

i was so interested in looking at him that i didn't realise that it was our turn to get on the ferris wheel. we sat down and although there was a lot of space on the seat harry sat as close to me as physically possible. that gave me a boost of confidence in my next action. i reached into my pocket and handed him the final note. this was the note that completed the question.

haz, be mine?

e?
so will you? x

he read it before pulling out the rest of the notes, at least he's smart enough to know that they're all connected. we reached the top and he still hadn't said anything. i was worried so i just kept my eyes straight forward looking at the sunset in front of me. i was shaking and my mind was telling me that i was a failure and that harry would never love me again. those thoughts soon disappeared when his lips were on mine. it was passionate and i never wanted it to end. but i'm glad it did. if it didn't i wouldn't have ever heard harry say yes.

on the way back down from the top i gave a brief explanation to harry about why i broke up with him. he said it was dumb but he understood what i was going through at the time. he told me that he hadn't eaten an avocado since that day and i laughed and told him that i hadn't either. i felt like the happiest person in the world. we were learning from our mistakes and laughing about them; a couple of days ago we would be arguing about them.

once we got back to the hotel liam told us that we had to share a room, we probably would have anyway but this saved the awkwardness of having to ask myself. we got ready for bed and proceeded to talk about anything and everything. we talked family, how we were going to keep our relationship a secret, what we thought about space and aliens and we even talked about that day in more detail. i'm surprised he wanted to know more about the accident as it was one of the main reasons why we broke up but i told him everything. i told him things that he already knew and i told him things he didn't. we were starting fresh and this was the way to do it.

——————————————————————

okay so your gonna find out in future chapters what he means by the accident. oooo.

thanks for reading, i thought i would only get like 5 reads when i started writing this <3