Chapter 31

Louis' POV

"okay" i said after i had thought about it a little bit. "but there's some conditions.
1. we don't need to plan the day right now but it has to be after the tour
2. we limit the people we tell, if management find out before the contract ends, we are done for"

"of course my love" he said while he did a weird bow as if i was a king or something. harry can get weird sometimes. i pulled him back onto the bed and we just sat there looking at eachother, our faces inching closer and closer until our lips met. it was a slow kiss, but it was meaningful.

"should we tell the boys?" i asked.

"sure let's go," he replied before dragging me out of our room and down the hall, banging on all of the boys doors as we went past them. we heard doors open so i looked back and all three of them were stood there with comfused looks plastered across their faces.

"you guys coming or what?" harry shouted, probably a bit too loud, before dragging me off again. i don't know what got into this boy.

we got to the bottom floor, where the pool was, and harry jumped out of the lift immediately, offering me his hand. i took it but before he could pull me along i pulled him. we found our way to the closed pool and stripped down to our underwear before i did a cannonball and harry dived into the pool. we found eachother in the water and came up to kiss eachother. i missed this feeling.

before we knew it, an out of breath, Liam, Zayn and Niall came bursting through the doors. me and harry gave them a toothy grin before urging them to jump in. Liam looked a bit hesitant at first, he's never liked the idea of using the pool when it's closed, but he soon enough stripped down and lowered himself in to join the rest of us.

"so why did you get us to come running down here then?" niall asked with a raised eyebrow.

"can't we have a bit of fun with our friends?" harry replied, but before anyone could answer he spoke again. "just kidding, we have an announcement"

liam and niall shot eachother nervous glances and zayn was completely oblivious to what it could be.

"do you wanna say it?" harry whispered in my ear. feeling his breath against my skin made me shiver.

"okay" i whispered back, which had the same effect on him.

"so me and haz, have uh- well i'm not gonna beat around the bush... we're engaged"

we got mixed reactions from the boys.

Liam hit the water, Niall had a smug grin on his face and Zayn just looked confused.

"HAHAHAH YOU LOST PAYNO PAY UP", niall shouted. did they, bet on us?

"alright later" liam huffed in response.

"how did i miss this?" zayn asked. god he was really out of the loop wasnt he?

we spent the rest of our time in the pool just acting like we used to, messing around, throwing eachother in, just being laddy lads. i even got the chance to ask why liam and nialler bet on us.

Liam said he read Harry's diary (which is not a very liam thing to do but oh well) and that gave him the impression things wouldn't work out; niall on the other hand said he didn't need a book to read, he could read us easily and that it was so obvious. that leprechaun has got smarter in the last 5 years.

we headed back to our rooms at about 5 am, soaking wet and with wrinkly fingers. tonight was good, everything is going well.