Chapter 28

Harry's POV

we only had two more shows left on the uk leg of the tour and everything was going well. louis and i were doing good, zayn and liam were still acting like the old married couple that they are and niall, well he was niall.

our final two shows were in london and so that's where we were now. even though we all had homes in london we had to stay in hotels because of the distance to the venue. we were going to be playing wembley.

i never really remember the feeling of playing wembley when i was younger because i was too caught up in either being in love or being heartbroken. i'm still in love but i'm going to take it in better this time.

it took a while to get prepared for the concert and we could hear the screaming of the fans echoing around the stadium. it reminded me of how it used to be. us against the world.

we performed our normal set list and this time it was nialls chonce to perform a song, i'm too funny. the crowd died down to try and figure out the song as he didn't give an introduction. i recognised it, no judgement. while he was singing i looked around at all the flashing lights in the stadium, of course i was only doing this to sneak some glances at louis who i'm 90% sure was doing the same thing.

we always performed best song ever last and i'm pretty sure we always will. at the start of the song i stood by the trampoline and did my usual whale-spit-thing before jumping on the trampoline and starting to sing.

i came off stage with the other lads and i had such an adrenaline rush. i went over the louis and pulled him into a tight embrace,
"that was brilliant"
he just chuckled in response.

we all headed back to the hotel and went into our separate rooms. that's a lie, niall went into a separate room whereas the rest of us split off into the other two rooms.

me and louis flopped down onto our king size bed and didn't move or make a sound, we didn't need to, each other's company was enough. we stayed like that for about 30 minutes and i was pretty sure that louis was about to doze off when i quickly sat up. he opened his eyes and sat up next to me, checking my face for some sign of what was bothering me.

"lou"
"yes love?"
"i want you to tell me about the accident"

——————————————————————

sorry it's been ages since i updated and this isn't a very interesting chapter but there you go