Chapter 11

Harry's POV

i was planning in my head a way to tell the boys the reason why i was crying, but i couldn't. it was petty. it's not like i could say i'm upset because the guy i like has to go on a fake date. that's if it would even be fake, i don't know what's real and what isn't with louis anymore. one second he's telling me he loves me and the next he gets papped leaving other people's houses at the crack of dawn.

no, that's in the past now. or at least i hope it is.

i was so deep in thought that i didn't realise that louis was looking at me. before i could snap out of my trance and talk to him he had already left. i didn't want to go after him because i didn't want to seem like i was trying too hard. what am i even thinking? he doesn't even know that i still have feelings for him.

my eyes wondered over to the tv screen and just as i was understanding what was happening in this tv show i got interrupted by a loud leprechaun who was shouting something to me and practically dragging me off the sofa. niall always knew how to cheer me up.

once i managed to get up onto my feet niall messed my hair up. he should have thought about that before hand because he was gonna have to pay for that. i chased him around louis' house and it felt good, it felt like the old days. i missed this.

at one point i thought i had niall cornered but he managed to get past me and escape into the garden. we ran down by the wall i was sat near earlier when niall tripped up. this was my chance, or should i say chonce.

i sat down on top of niall and started to mess his hair up before giving him a wet willie. just as i was about to break out into a fit of laughter i heard footsteps. it was louis. he was walking away from us with his head hanging low. he used to get 10x more jealous than me and if i broke out into tears earlier he was probably broken hearted. it's not like i did anything wrong but i still felt bad.

me and nialler headed up to the house a few minutes later after exchanging some confused looks.

once we reached the house louis was no where to be seen. however, i didn't to go searching for him, sometimes louis just needs some space.

i headed into the kitchen to get a drink and when i returned to the lounge the boys told me that louis has just spoken to them, perfect timing Harold. they told me what he said, it was nothing i didn't already know. but they seemed to be hiding something, i let it slide as i knew one of the boys would tell me at one point. they were terrible at keeping secrets.

there was an awkward pause where we all sort of just looked around the room trying to find something to say. i took it upon myself to break the silence.

"alright, i'm off. see you lads at rehearsals tomorrow?"
they all replied with a short answer,
"yep"
"see you"
"bye."
very suspicious.

i headed to the front door and just as i grabbed my coat from the stand by the porch i saw louis in the reflection of the glass in the door. he stood there for a few seconds before turning around and walking away. it looked a bit like something you would see in a horror film.

in the taxi back to my house i got a message. i replied to it almost instantly. desperate much.

————————————————————

ahh i actually hate my writing

this was just a filler chapter rlly

i'm sorry this story is rlly boring, it will get better soon i promise

oh and i apologise for anything spelt wrong or any bad grammar etc
i'm new to this