Chapter 13

Harry's POV

i felt like i did 5 years ago, head over heels in love. i needed to tell someone. i didn't want to tell louis, not yet. niall wouldn't be able to keep the secret and zayn would just make a sarcastic comment. Liam it was.

i heard the phone ring 3-4 times before liam picked up.

"um you alright harry," he sounded out of breath and nervous. i couldn't help but chuckle as him and zayn are so obvious.
"hi li, can i talk to you"
"sure, what about?" he sounded even more nervous now.
"so me and louis have talked a lot at his house and over the phone"
"yeah," he sounded calmer now.
"li," i hesitated. "i'm still in love with him"
"wait really?" it was hard to tell by the tone of his voice whether he was happy or annoyed.
"y- yeah"
"okay, tell me everything"

so i did. i told him how me and louis had an early morning talk and how we were video chatting for hours on end and how he told me he loved me and then took it back.

"wow, so do you think he was lying when he took it back?"
"i mean i hope so, but it's hard to tell"
"you need to talk about it with him at the studio then, talk to him alone so he won't get embarrassed and say something he doesn't mean," liam said with his mum mode turned on. i nodded, then realised he couldn't see me.
"uh yeah, i will. see you later liam."

i had about an hour before i needed to get ready for louis to pick me up. i tried to figure out what i was going to say to him but every time i thought of something to say i would just imagine him. his eyes, his ears, his nose, his hair, his lips. before i knew it i had to get ready.

i put on a purple t-shirt, a pair of jeans and a necklace i quite like before combing through my hair. i spent a good 10 minutes styling my hair even though it was going to get messed up the second i stepped outside. i checked my phone to see the time and saw that it was 9:15, he could be here any minute now so i put on some shoes and coat then went and stood by the back door. i was stood there for about 10 seconds before i heard the beep of louis' car. i ran outside maybe a bit too eagerly and got in the car.

louis was acting weird, every time i tried to talk to him he would start singing to the music that was playing through the cars speakers. i like hearing him sing but i also i wanted to talk to him.

i guess it could wait.

we arrived at the studio 30 minutes ago and louis has not left zayns side. i don't know if this is some sort of joke he's playing on liam or if he's doing it so that i can't talk to him but it's annoying me. every time i asked to talk privately he would say that he had something to do. i don't know what happened to the louis that i was talking to yesterday.

i spent the whole time focusing on louis behaviour instead of the music and so before i knew it we were leaving. i was heading over to louis' car for him to drive me home but instead liam came up to me. he told me that louis had to do something and that he would give me a lift home. when i asked him and the other boys what louis had to do they all said that they didn't know, i could tell from their nervousness that they did. this band reunited about 2 days ago and it's already filled with secrets.

—————————————————————

ahh thanks for reading, i literally used to get like 1 reader.