chapter 21

Louis' POV

we were now in manchester however we weren't performing until tomorrow. this gives me some time to win my boys heart back.

well he's not my boy. yet.

i had been thinking a lot about what i could do to win harry's heart back but i could never come to a conclusion. i ended up doing what i always do, sleeping on my problems like i'll solve them in my dreams.

i woke up early this morning (well it was early for me) at 8am. i got out of my bunk and headed straight to the kettle to make a cup of tea. i couldn't care less that i only had my underwear on, the boys would have to accept that i'm not gonna get ready just for them. as i was walking to the kettle i heard a whistle from niall followed by
"looking sexy tommo".
i went to flip him off when something else caught my eye. a large ferris wheel. i love going to the funfair.

"hey payno how far away are we from our hotel?" i asked with urgency in my voice.
"dunno about 20-30 minutes i think"
"get in" i said while doing an air grab.
"louis they aren't going to let us go to a fair this close to where we are staying. you must be out of your mind if you think they will"
"who said i was going to ask their permission" i said while doing a subtle wink.

i heard liam chuckle as i turned by back to start making my cup of tea. while i was waiting for the kettle to boil i decided to throw on some clothes as it had gotten a lot colder in the past 2 minutes. i strolled over to the junk bunk where my clothes bag was and quickly grabbed the first pair of jogging bottoms i found and threw them on. i had to search around a bit more for a shirt and once i did i grabbed and started looking for the opening to put my head and arms through.

i turned around and walked right into harry who was jumping out from his bunk, we banged heads and fell backwards.
"sorry haz i didn't mean to..." i rambled on for a little bit until my eyes met his face. he had dark bags underneath his eyes and quite frankly it looked like he had just arisen from the dead.
"woah harry are you okay? you look like you haven't slept in days. are you sick? do you want me to bring you something?"
"lou don't worry about it. i'm fine. just a little tired that's all."
"well then you go back to sleep, we'll be at the hotel in 20 minutes so i'll wake you up then"
"alright"

i watched as he climbed back into bed. although all that happened was that he listened to me and agreed to do something i suggested it felt like we were making so much progress. god i sound like such a sap.

i picked up my shirt and headed back into the main area of the bus where i could finally have my tea. i received a few guilty glares from the other boys. why the fuck were they looking at me like that? when i looked back at them they all looked at the ground. weirdos.

i finished my tea and had some breakfast which had taken about 15 minutes. we were pulling into the hotel car park now so i decided to go and wake haz up. i strolled over to his bunk and pulled back the curtain to see harry so sleeping so peacefully. i couldn't bring myself to wake him up.

i headed back out to the other boys "i'm gonna stay in here with harry til he wakes up. you boys go get settled in without us alright?" the three boys looked at eachother and nodded before heading out of the bus and into the hotel. i just sat down and went on twitter for a bit until something made me think of the most amazing, cliche idea to win harry back.

i couldn't wait.