Chapter 6

Harry's POV

I wanted to hug him so bad, i wanted to tell him how much he still means to me but i can't. He doesn't feel the same anymore, i know he doesn't. Surely we have to talk by the time i leave right?

We were just arriving at louis' house when niall farted and snapped me out of my trance. I had not missed his farts at all. The second i got the chance I opened the car door and ran out, that car now smelt disgusting.

"Bit eager to get into Louis' house aren't you?" couldn't niall keep his mouth shut for once. I gave him a death glare but it was followed by a faint smile, tpwk.

I looked over to louis who didn't seem happy at all. he must really hate me.

He unlocked the door and we all stepped in, his house was cleaner than i expected. We all took our shoes off before getting greeted by two dogs, louis always told me he never wanted any pets. i guess things have changed.

"stay down here. back gardens through there, kitchens round that corner, toilets in there and living rooms just over there. text me when your gonna leave" louis said before darting upstairs and slamming a door.  we all slowly navigated our way to the kitchen where most of the boys grabbed a beer from the fridge. nobody was really talking.

i wanted to get away from them and find out what the hell was wrong with louis, i probably wasn't the person that should be doing it but oh well.

"i'm gonna go to the loo," i said before leaving the room. i heard a snicker from one of the boys, i bet it was niall because loo sounds like lou.

I slowly crept up the stairs while trying not to make any noise. All of the doors were open except for one so i'm guessing that's where louis was. As i inched closer to the door i could hear something, was he, crying?

i leaned in closer to the door and held onto the handle for balance. bad idea. before i knew it i had fallen into louis' room. i looked up at him and he darted up while vigorously trying to dry his eyes with his sleeve.  

"why were you crying?" was all i managed to mutter our.
"wasn't," a one word answer wasn't what i had hoped for but at least we were making progress.
"lou i heard you, whats wro-"
"don't call me that," he growled at me. "i know i ruined everything, just leave me be and stop trying to make me feel bad"
"i'm not i was just tryi-"
"get out," he said while pointing at the door. I didn't want to upset him anymore so that's what i did. i still want to know why he was upset in the first place though.

—————————————————————

So they talked ig 🤷

So i'm actually starting to get readers now so these little authors notes have a purpose 😂😂

thank you for reading, you'll find out more next chapter :)