twelve ; 12

"And on my eighteenth birthday, we got matching tattoos,
Used to steal your parents
liquor and climb to the roof."

The One That Got Away — Katy Perry

______________________________

"Hi." Aiden smiles at me, stepping aside to let me in. I walk into his gorgeous apartment, still not used to how nice it was.

"Can I grab your jacket?" He asks, and I nod. Aiden steps closer to me, and his scent floods my senses as he helps me tug my jacket off.

"Come, I'll show you where you can change." Aiden says, and I follow him to a guest bedroom.

He leaves me to it, and I dump my bag on the bed. I zip it open, rummaging through it.

It was Blair who had packed the bag for me, with some clothes and the essentials I would have needed if I had to stay over, if it became too late for me to drive home. While I was busy studying for my final exam today, and Blair was happy to do it for me last night.

A soft gasp leaves my lips when I see what she had packed for pajamas. A baby pink, soft long sleeved off shoulder top that exposed my collarbone, with matching shorts that barely reached past my thighs.

I grab my phone out of my pocket and speed dial Blair

I grab my phone out of my pocket and speed dial Blair. It rings twice before she answers.

"Blair!" I whisper yell, holding the soft material in my hands.

I was greeted by a flood of giggles. "I'm assuming you found the PJ's?"

"Can you even call that a pajamas?!"

"Of course! It's jammies with a sexy twist."

I huff in annoyance. "I can't wear this in front of him!"

"Girl, he saw you in a bikini. Don't be daft."

I bit the inside of my cheek. She was right.

"Fine." I say.

"Alrighty then. Bye, use condoms, love you!"

Before I could respond, she'd hung up. I drop my phone onto the bed as I pull my shoes off, leaving me in my grey ankle socks.

I take off my hoodie and jeans, replacing it with the pajama set. I had to admit, they felt soft and comfortable.

I shove my phone into a pocket, and walk out of the bedroom, to find Aiden plopped down on the sofa, his eyes trained on his phone.

I stand a few feet away from him, clearing my throat to catch his attention.

He looks up, blue eyes meeting mine before his gaze dashes down my body, taking me in. Aiden's eyes widen slightly, and I watch as he bites his lower lip.