• Outro •

! 𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗 !

And here we are.

Back For You is officially completed, on Wednesday, 11th November, 2020.

We're at 2,000+ reads, 2,000 comments and we just hit 1,000 votes. I'm over the moon, to say the least.

This book was something I thought alot about before posting, mostly since it was quite different to what most people like, and what most authors write — which is usually the two protagonists ending up together. But, in reality, life doesn't always work that way does it?

We fall in love with people who we think we'll end up marrying, and things don't just work out. Life takes you away from them.

Ariel experienced one of the most harsh realities of dating: which is right person wrong time. With both Hayden and Aiden. Like the description says; not every love story gets a happy ending.

But the person she was meant to be with found his way back to her. we all have someone who is meant for us, and no matter what happens they'll always come back for you. Your Hayden is out there. ❤️

I know some of you really wanted Aiden and Ariel to see through, but hey, I think I made it pretty obvious from the description itself that it wasn't going to happen 👀

This is the reality, people come and go, not everyone steps into your life to stay. Sometimes they just enter to teach you something, to give you an experience.

Or in this case, some people don't play the role you expect them to in your life. Aiden ended up being a part of Ariel's life, just not the way she expected him to be.

And for her, this way is better. This way is how it's meant to be.

That's just how it is, you know?

I'm so surprised I managed to finish it in a span of a few months, I usually get stuck with writer's block pretty often when writing books but you guys' support kept me going!

Some of you have been asking me if there's a second book, and honestly, I'm
not one to write sequels. I like leaving the ends at it is, happy. And I feel like dragging the story would be inadequate.

But thank you, to every single one of you. every comment, every vote, put a smile on my face and motivated me to keep going.

I hope you guys loved reading this book and it's characters as much as I enjoyed writing it. I hope I made this story worth your time ❤️

But do not fret! While I was working on updating the books I've already published, I had some good stories cooking up in my drafts.

I'm so happy to announce my next two books:

✦        ✦        ✦        ✦

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗗𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗥𝗦 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗗𝗔𝗠𝗔𝗚𝗘𝗗

𝙎 𝙔 𝙉 𝙊 𝙋 𝙎 𝙄 𝙎

❝you're ripped at every edge,
but you're a masterpiece. ❞

•      •      •

When Alex Rose transfers to America for her last three years of college after a traumatic experience, she moves halfway across the world from her home in the UK.

She's greeted by a whole new different world of new people, a new city and new experiences... and also a gorgeous, cold hearted, mysterious soccer player who likes to throw punches in his free time.

Hunter Triton was silent, drawn back, and seems to be disconnected from reality, wrapped up in his own demons. No one could really figure him out.

The things that happen when two damaged people with dark pasts, terrible secrets and demons to battle, collide...

Will they make or break each other?

✦        ✦        ✦        ✦

𝗪𝗜𝗡𝗡𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗦 𝗔𝗟𝗟

𝙎 𝙔 𝙉 𝙊 𝙋 𝙎 𝙄 𝙎

❝they say all good boys go to heaven,
but bad boys bring heaven to you.❞

•      •      •

Meet Jordyn Rivers.

A 5'8, twenty year old soccer player with a mouth of a sailor and an attitude that would give Regina George a run for her money.

When she gets accepted into California State University along with her two best friends, she can't wait to be released into the American college life. To have fun, be free, and of course - continue playing soccer.

Arriving at college, she inevitably stumbles across Jace Parker.

All star sophomore basketball player, captain of the varsity team. Professional player on and off the court. Walks, talks, breaths and probably sleeps like he's the shit. And he is. Girls want him and guys want to be like him.

The two hot heads cross paths, and long story short, it was hate at first sight.

When an unexpected turn of events force the two to work together to win their respective game seasons, the pair are forced to put their heads in the game, together.

They say you can't fight fire with fire.

Two sports. Two pro-athletes. One goal.

Winner takes all.

Things are bound to get real dirty.

✦        ✦        ✦        ✦

I'm so excited to get started on these two books, and I hope you guys go check it out. They're on my profile x

I promise you'll love Hunter and Alex, and Jordyn and Jace as much as you loved Aiden and Ariel.

Thank you so much, once again, for your immense support on this book, and I hope you give my new books a chance as well.

I love you all.

Until next time,
Braeden ❤️