Chapter 16 - It All Gets Ruined

Double update! Let the games begin because things are going dowwwnn ... ;D

CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT AND SWEARING.

Dedicated to Forbiddenuserette for the awesome banner!

Chapter 16 - It All Gets Ruined

When the limo parked in the long driveway I was puzzled to see a sleek pink sports car parked haphazardly near the front steps.

There was an uncomfortable silence as I tried to think who the owner of the car could be and coming up with nothing, and as if sensing some sort of disaster ahead, Stacey tactfully decided to wait in the limo for me to go inside and "check" if everything was alright. Her words.

I knew that I should've been slightly annoyed by that statement, but we both knew all too well of Adrian's previous playboy reputation and even I knew that perhaps it would take a lot more than marrying me to end it.

Clenching my jaw and biting down a reply, I nodded at her and told her to wait there.

Since I had a key to the house, I'd made it crystal clear before I left that I could let myself in and that's exactly what I did.

Hesitantly, I swung the door open and was greeted with the usual empty quietness of the house. It seemed that everyone who worked here had either gone home or up to their rooms and careful not to disturb the peace, I softly shut the door behind me and crept towards the kitchen.

There was no one in sight.

I was about to creep upstairs to my room (and possibly Adrian's) when I heard a small sound coming from Adrian's study.

Swiftly, I stalked down the hallway and stopped when I was a few feet away from the study's door which was slightly ajar.

'You know I want you and I've been waiting a long time for this...'

The voice was unmistakably feminine and was like music to my ears, much to my regret. Whoever it belonged to must've been attractive - the way they spoke with such confidence and seduction suggested so much.

Leaning much closer, I saw the back half of Adrian who was looking slightly flustered as a well-manicured hand ran slowly up and down his chest.

Something twisted sharply in my stomach at the sight, which increased as I noticed that he was doing very little to pull away from it. I almost revealed myself right then and there to break them up but held myself back.

'What's the matter, baby?' The hand paused. 'You OK?'

Adrian sighed. 'Ashley...'

Ashley.

My fists clenched as I remembered the caller display on Blondie's phone and of her warning telling me to back off. So Ashley was my competition, I thought to myself.

Ashley the bitch.

It had a nice ring to it.

My heart thumped wildly as the slender female figure, wearing nothing but a lacy black bra, almost straddled him with her closeness 'Come on,' she cooed. 'Do this for me.'

Ugh.

When she kissed first his chest and then his lips it was like the world shattered and my vision narrowed until all I could see was their lips which were in contact.

Heart thudding, I watched as Adrian didn't protest and without warning, he slammed her against the desk leaving a dent and kneaded the red head's breasts gently through the fabric of her bra.

She let out small gasps and moans which reminded me of a baby kitten, and clenched her legs tightly around his waist.

I watched, feeling repulsed as he lowered his face to her breasts and unclasped her bra before doing the unthinkable.