14.

"Welcome to Russells." The shop attendant smiled.

"Hello, I'm here to pick up shoes for William Illston, I'm his PA." I brought out my ID and showed her. "Please tell me it is here." It only occurred to me midway dragging my foot here, that Lilian could've already sent the shoes to the office. If I showed up there one more time, the security would definitely think I was crazy, especially with a broken heel.

"Um, it is." The woman eyed me warily. I sighed in relief and instantly sat down on one of the plush foams.

"By the way, do you fix heels?" I removed my pump and smiled. Thirty minutes later, I walked out with William's shoes, suit and a fixed pump. Another thirty minutes passed and the cab dropped me in front of his apartment.

"You're late," were the first words the despicable man said when he saw me.

"I am late?" I laughed humourlessly. "Look at me, I look like I was trying to escape a mugger and not get some damn suit and shoes," the glimpse of my reflection in the mirror was enough for me to see my windswept hair, flushed face and wrinkled dress. "You have no idea how hard it was to get these items and of course majorly no thanks to your— nevermind. Here." I handed over the ensemble, a little more forcefully than necessary.

He cleared his throat.

"Where is the makeover team, won't you need one of those?" I looked around the empty apartment.

"Not when I have you. You will help me." He turned and started walking in the direction of the stairs.

"Me?"

"Yes you, come on." He answered without turning back. Begrudgingly, my feet moved and I followed him up the stairs and into his room.

It was my first time seeing his room. It was huge; probably the size of my whole apartment. The decor and tones of the room were mostly dark which I decided suited him well. He went straight towards a door in the far left corner and behind it was a walk in closest that was definitely bigger than my kitchen and bathroom combined.

"Remove everything and set it on that chair." He passed the suit and pointed to one of the armchairs that was placed in front of the full length mirror. I carefully removed the suit from its packaging and set all the different pieces on the chair. When I turned around, I didn't expect to see him shirtless. He'd certainly hit the gym more over the years. My eyes unblushingly washed over his shoulders down to the hard lines of his stomach.

"Nothing you haven't seen before." He said snapping me out of my perusal. "The pants first," he directed and I quickly handed him the pants then turned back to face the pile of clothes. Ophelia you shameless girl, It's just a semi naked male. One you strongly dislike too. No biggie at all.

"Shirt." In the same manner, I quickly passed his shirt. "Well you have to help me button it up."

I stared at him blankly but he only stood looking expectant.

Was he even for real?

"You're not a toddler," I grumbled as I inched closer to him. My fingers brushed against his hard chest as I hurriedly buttoned up the white shirt.

"Tie next."

I resisted rolling my eyes and brought the magenta tie over. With my four inch pumps, I managed to reach just below his nose. My fingers knotted the tie methodically, solely concentrating on finishing the knot. My skin suddenly felt hot and that was maybe due to the burn of his gaze on me. I pulled the tie up tighter than was necessary and he groaned. I grinned till I felt his warm hands encase mine.