Chapter 56: Fresh Cuts

Cass races through Gotham city running from rooftop to rooftop knowing that her boyfriend is in trouble and needs her help. As she approaches the west side of Old Gotham Cass spots a batmobile coming up behind her heading in the same direction she is. As she continues to run Orphan jumps off the rooftop she's currently on landing on the hood of the batmobile and looking in the window to see Batgirl driving it. As the two vigilantes get closer to where Caleb and the project X Talons are they hear gunshots ringing through the streets and as they round the final corner they see the Outlaws, Red Hood, Artemis and Bizarro, fighting the new Talons over Caleb's unconscious body. 

As the batmobile screeches to a halt Cass jumps off the hood landing next to her unconscious boyfriend and pulls out a batarang ready to fight

"Cass grab Caleb now! We need to go!" Barbara yells from in the batmobile as the top of the car opens up. Cass throws the batarang she had in hand at one of the talons before picking Caleb up and dragging him to the batmobile. She then pulls him into the passenger seat on top of her as Barbara closes the roof and starts driving off again leaving the Outlaws to fend off the talons. Barbara is driving as fast as she can north through the streets of Gotham while Cass is sitting next to her with Caleb's unconscious bleeding body in her arms. After racing through the streets of Gotham Barbara drives up to the Wayne Estate where they turn down a dirt path that leads to a cliff that opens granting them access to the Batcave.

 After racing through the streets of Gotham Barbara drives up to the Wayne Estate where they turn down a dirt path that leads to a cliff that opens granting them access to the Batcave

Once Batgirl brings the Batmobile they are in to a halt the roof is already opening as Cass pulls Caleb up out of the car and towards the medbay in the cave. 

"Alfred! Are you down here?!" Barbara yells as she hops out of the batmobile following Cass.

"What is all this commotion about Miss Barbara?" Alfred asks, approaching the vigilantes.

"He...help." Cass says turning to the butler with Caleb's unconscious and bleeding body propped up on her shoulder.

"Oh dear, that doesn't look good." Alfred says hurrying towards Cassandra and helping her carry her Boyfriend to the medbay to try to help the boy recover from his injuries. Once they reach the madbay and have placed Caleb down on a medical table Alfred turns to Barbara and says "Miss Barbara please go call Master Bruce and inform him of Caleb's condition and what had done this to him."