Chapter 11: The Confrontation

(A/N) hey guys I just wanted to say happy Batman day because today is actually Batman day and here is my Batman day chapter. hope you like it and have a great day. just a heads up this is also my longest chapter.

-S.L.

"Bruce doesn't work for Batman, he is Batman." the girl dressed in black and purple told Caleb.

"You're telling me that Bruce Wayne is Batman?" Caleb asked for confirmation on what he was just told. Cass just nods at him, confirming it causing Caleb to sigh. He then asks "ok so why would batman threaten my mom?!"

"We didn't even know he came here until you told us, so we have no idea." the girl in purple told him.

"Ok so where is he?" Caleb asked, starting to get angry again.

"What do you mean where is he?" the blonde asked.

"Where is Batman right now? I want to talk to him." Caleb told them angrily.

"You go to fight him?" Cass asked Caleb.

"I don't know yet." Caleb told her. Cass just nodded at this.

"What do you mean you don't know yet if you're going to fight him?!" the blond asked.

"Who even are you to question what I do?!" Caleb asked her angrily.

"Hi, I'm the Spoiler. enemy of crime and people who don't like purple." she told him.

"Is that supposed to mean something to me?" Caleb asked her aggressively. With neither of them responding Caleb started to walk off. He then said "Now I'm going to go confront Batman so if you want to make it easier on me and give me his location do it now.'' Cass then walks up beside Caleb while pulling on her mask and the two nod at each other.

"Oh what the hell why not, let's go." Spoiler says as she walks up behind Orphan and Talon Hunter.

The three then find batman perched on the edge of a roof looking over Gotham.

"Why did you do it?!" Talon Hunter yelled angrily at Batman. This caused Batman to turn his head and just glare at Caleb. "Why did you threaten my mom?!" Caleb continues to yell.

"Who told you?" Batman asks back in his signature bat growl.

"Uh. hi" spoiler says sheepishly as her and Orphan land on the roof behind Caleb. Batman just glares at the two girls who just arrived.

"WHY DID YOU THREATEN MY MOM?!" Caleb yells at Batman angrily.

"It was a warning meant for you not a threat." Batman replies.

"How many times have you been on the receiving end of one of your warnings?!" Caleb yelled at Batman. "If you ever go near my mom or try to stop my hunt again you will get hurt!" Caleb continues.

"Are you threatening me?" Batman asks.

"No, I'm warning you!" Caleb tells Batman as he pulls out his billy club.

Once Talon Hunter pulls out his Billy club, Spoiler gets ready to run in and hold him back so he doesn't attack Batman but Orphan holds her back and says "no his fight."

Talon Hunter then runs at Batman and jumps to knee him in the face but Batman grabs him and tosses Caleb over his shoulder but Caleb grabs Batman's cape and pulls him to the ground as Caleb lands on his feet in a crouched position. Caleb then runs at batman while throwing his billy club at him so while batman is deflecting the billy club Caleb flips over Batman and kicks him in the back sending him stumbling forward. Batman then runs at Talon Hunter and hits him in the face with his cape disorienting Caleb as Batman throws Caleb to the other side of the roof but Caleb manages to land on his feet. Talon Hunter then throws a few knives at Batman but he throws batarangs knocking them out of the air. Talon Hunter then runs at Batman and Batman gets ready to punch him knocking him on his back but Talon Hunter slides under the punch and pulls one of Batman's legs out from under him but Batman does a handspring and lands on his feet. The two then run at each other again with Talon Hunter jumping to try to knee him again while Batman slides underneath Caleb to try to trip him but the two missed each other.

The two went on like this for an hour each turning the others' attack against them until they heard someone yell "stop!" The two stopped fighting and turned to see Cass throwing her mask to the ground and running in between them. She then said "stop fight on same side."

Caleb then pulled down his mask and growled "fine, truce." He then stuck his hand out to Batman.

"Truce." Batman growled back shaking Caleb's hand.