Chapter 46: Revelations

It's been a day since Caleb cried himself to sleep in Cass' arms and he was now walking into the bunker under Wayne tower. As he walked in he heard a couple voices talking, Caleb quickly recognized the voices as Dick and Jason. Caleb then walks up to the brothers and asks "hey guys what's going on?"

"Can we talk?" Jason asks Caleb.

"Sure what's up?" Caleb says.

"Let's take a ride." Jason says as he puts on his helmet and walks over to where his bike is parked.

"Where are we going?" Caleb asked, getting on his bike.

"You'll see when we get there." Jason tells Caleb as he starts his bike and drives out of the bunker with Caleb right behind him. Jason then led Caleb just outside of Gotham where they went up a hill to a cliff overlooking Gotham. Once at the top of the cliff Jason stopped his bike as Caleb stopped behind him. Jason then got off his bike while taking off his helmet and resting it on his bike.

 Caleb then followed Jason's lead and got off his bike while pulling down his mask and taking his hood off

"So what's this about?" Caleb asks as he walks over to Jason.

"You tell me?" Jason says. Caleb just gives Jason a questioning look causing him to say "come on we're family we talk."

"What do you mean?" Caleb asks, sitting next to Jason on the edge of the cliff.

"I heard about last night, are you ok?" Jason says.

"I'm fine." Caleb tells him.

"You sure, Cass seemed pretty worried about you?" Jason tells him.

"I'm fine." Caleb says again, masking the pain in his voice.

"If you say so, just know I'm here for you if you need to talk to someone whatever it is." Jason tells Caleb.

"I know, I just don't wanna talk about it." Caleb says looking down.

"Whenever you're ready to talk about it you know how to contact me so just give me a call and I'll be there." Jason says, Caleb just nods in response. Jason then stands up and starts walking back over to where the bikes are while Caleb just sits there looking at Gotham.

"Rowan, his name was Rowan." Caleb mumbles.

"What was that I didn't hear what you said?" Jason says.

"Nothing just mumbling to myself." Caleb tells him while wiping the single tear that fell before getting up and joining Jason at the bikes.

"Sure." Jason says before getting on his bike. "You ready to head back?" Jason asks as Caleb gets on his bike.

"Ya let's go." Caleb tells Jason. The two then start their bikes back up again and drive back into Gotham and to the Bat-bunker. Once they return to the bunker they see Nightwing sitting in front of the computer waiting for them.