Chapter 22: New Target

(A/N) the image above is what Caleb's bike will look like but all all the white on the bike in the image will be Black. and thank you for reading over 20 chapters. 

-S.L.

"How do you feel about motorcycles?" Nightwing asked, causing Caleb, Cass and Stephanie to all give him questioning looks. "Come on." Nightwing told them. Nightwing then leads the three into the garage and shows them 4 brand new motorcycles that are colour coded to the team. 

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Holly shit!"  Stephanie shouts while Caleb and Cass both nod approvingly

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Holly shit!" Stephanie shouts while Caleb and Cass both nod approvingly.

"I take it you like." Nightwing says. He then continued "you all know how to ride these right?"

"Hell ya." Stephanie replies while Cass just nods.

"Shouldn't be hard to figure out right?" Caleb says. Nightwing, Spoiler and Orphan then look at him confused. "What about me tells you I've ever been near a motorcycle before." Caleb tells them.

"Sorry, just sorta assumed everyone in our line of work has at some point. And I think he's been riding one since he was like 12." Stephanie replies.

"True but i think i might have been 10." Nightwing says.

"Ok but 1 I haven't needed one I walk everywhere and 2 where would I keep one you've seen where I live." Caleb told them. Cass just nodded in response.

"Fair enough." Nightwing said then gave Caleb a quick rundown on how to properly drive a Motorcycle. "Now it's time to head out. Based on some of the information Caleb has given us we have a target in the powers family. Tonight we watch them to see if they can lead us to the court." Nightwing tells the team who all nod.

As they are getting on their bikes Nightwing walks over to Caleb and hands him an earpiece. "What's this?" Caleb asks Nightwing.

"It's a communicator, what else would it be." Nightwing replies. Caleb just nods as he places the communicator in his ear and turns it on. The four then drive out of the bunker and on to the streets of Gotham and towards the Powers hotel.

"Spoiler in position."

"Orphan in position."

Caleb then sighed and said "Redwing in position."

"He said it!" Spoiler said.

"I knew you'd come around on the name." Nightwing said.

"I've accepted it but I still don't like it." Caleb told them through the communicator.

A few minutes later Nightwing said "Redwing, some of us have this stuff built into our masks but you have a pair of binoculars in your belt that will help you see movement in and track where people are."

"Got it

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Got it." Caleb replied. He then rummaged through the pouches on his new belt and found what Nightwing was talking about.

After an hour or two of watching the Powers hotel and not seeing anything unusual Nightwing spoke over the communicator "Black mask is attempting to rob Gotham City Bank. Orphan, Spoiler stay here and keep watching. Redwing you're with me, meat at the bikes."

"On my way." Caleb responded.

"Oh come on why do we need to stay here?" Spoiler asked, a little annoyed she had to keep watching the hotel.

"The wings have got the heist covered." Nightwing told her.