Chapter 33: No Kill

"NO KILL!!" Cass yelled as she punched Caleb in the face knocking him down.

"I probably deserved that but why are you here?" Caleb asked as he got back up. Cass didn't respond, instead she tried to punch him in the face again but this time Caleb caught the punch. Caleb then used the momentum of her punch to toss Cass to the other side of the roof. Cass then ran at Caleb and tried to kick him in the face but he used his forearms to block the kick and push her back. This caused her to do a handspring in order to land on her feet.

"So are we just going to fight?" Caleb asked. Cass just ran at him and as she approached she flipped over Caleb and pulled his swords of his back. "You gonna kill me?" Caleb asked as he pulled out his billy club. Cass then threw one of the swords at Caleb but he ducked out of the way while grabbing the hilt of the sword and throwing it into the rooftop. "Guess so." Caleb said as Cass lept at him with the remaining sword. Caleb used his billy club to push the sword away from him as Cass kicked him in the chest knocking him to the ground and she rolled off of him. By the time Caleb had gotten back up Cass was already charging towards him. Cass tried to stab Caleb but he sidestepped her and used her momentum to push her away from him. Cass then throws 5 batarangs at Caleb who uses his billy club to knock 3 out of the air while one gets lodged in his left gauntlet and the final one stabs into his left shoulder. Caleb then rips the batarang out of his shoulder throwing it to the ground and uses his billy club to knock the batarang out of his gauntlet and to the ground. Cass then runs at him again and as he sidestepps her she runs the sword across the inside of Caleb's left forearm lightley cutting it and cutting the straps to the gauntlet causing it to fall hitting the rooftop. "Shit." Caleb growls.

"FIGHT ME!!!" Cass yells at Caleb.

"No." is all Caleb says. Cass then throws a few more batarangs at Caleb who manages to knock all of them to the ground. Right after Caleb knocks the batarangs to the ground Cass jumps kicking him in the chest sending him stumbling back. As Caleb regains his balance Cass is right there swinging the sword at him which he manages to deflect with his Billy club. Cass then tries to stab Caleb but he flips over her using her shoulder as a springboard. Cass then turns around and jumps at Caleb but he just slides under her.

"FIGHT ME!!!!" Cass yells again as she walks towards Caleb.

"I'm not going to fight you Cass." Caleb says before sighing. "so if you want to kill me go ahead and do it." Caleb says as he drops his billy club.

"NO KILL!!!" Cass yells as she stabs Caleb in the stomach.