9

Gu Chen could not help but hooked the boy with his outstretched hand.

The person in front of him seemed to be frightened.

Until the boy's face became a little cold.

Ning Shu realized what he had done. He looked at people nervously: "Sorry, master, I just..." It's

just that I'm not used to such intimate touch.

Even if Ning Shu had no experience in this matter, he subconsciously noticed that Gu Chen's eyes and movements were a bit intriguing.

He didn't think that Gu Chen was interesting to him. The other party was on this level, sending him to the door.

Maybe he just thought he was funny, maybe he was disgusting.

Ning Shu couldn't help sighing, he might be angry with the young master.

as predicted.

Gu Chen stared at him for a while, then smiled without anger, "Are you so afraid of me?"

Ning Shu hesitated and shook his head.

Gu Chen didn't speak, took the bottle of water and threw it into his arms. The smile in his eyes didn't reach the bottom of his eyes: "Go out and blow the cold wind for a while."

Ning Shu did not defy his orders and walked out of the classroom.

The weather is still a bit cool, and there are not many people in the corridor. Probably after seeing Gu Chen's displeased expression just now, several boys glanced at Ning Shu and laughed in a low voice: "Gu Shao has always been polite. He is the first one to make Gu Shao angry. "

You look like a mother, your skin is white like milk..."

Ning Shu has heard a lot of the following words. Although he and Ning Xi are twins, they don't know why. Ning Xi is healthy wheat. color. But he will never get tanned, and many boys will whisper to him in secret.

He was used to it, so he pretended not to hear such words.

It's just that if you don't provoke them, it doesn't mean that some people won't.

Those boys held a somewhat sullen mentality for Gu Shao. In their eyes, Gu Chen's attitude showed everything. The little boy who didn't know where he came from was a little follower of Gu Chen.

Gu Chen not only disgusted in his heart, but also made it clear that he wanted to punish people.

Otherwise, there will be no humiliation of oolong and buying water in class.

So they pushed and shoved, and they knocked the boy standing in the corridor to the ground while talking and laughing. One of them pretended to "accidentally" step on the other's hand and smiled and bowed his head: "I'm sorry. "

Ning Shu lowered his head and said nothing.

How could he not see that these people were deliberate, he held his hands and his cheeks were a little pale.

Then he lifted up: "Apologize."

The boys were slightly stunned. They seemed to be people who didn't think they looked like bullies. They would say such words, full of malicious words: "What are you, I want us to talk to you." Apologize."

Ning Shu stood up, looking at people with dark eyes.

He is no longer the Ning Shu he used to, and those people who look to the Ning family will not fall into the category and bully others. Here, he is nothing. Anyone with a certain status and status in this school can step on him like weeds.

But it doesn't mean that Ning Shu can be bullied. He silently remembered the faces of these people, lowered his eyes slightly, and prepared to pass.

But he was pushed aside: "What do you look in?"

The guy opposite said, looking at him with a little disdainful mockery: "It's just a dog. I really think Shao Gu takes you to his heart."