17

It's raining again in Beijing.

The Empress Dowager did not allow the emperor to leave the palace, and the servants were also strictly guarded.

Ning Shu was lying on the bed, the weather was a bit muggy. But his body was a little cold, and his hands and feet were also cold.

He frowned, his stomach was still a little uncomfortable. He was tormented enough, that day after the queen mother said that she would take away his child, Ning Shu pleaded hard, but did not get the queen mother's compassion.

His heart was cold, and he knew that even if he was the queen mother's blood, he could not change the queen mother's determination to kill the child.

Ning Shu bit his lip, a mist appeared in his eyes.

The slaves entered the hall, brought over the boiled soup, and said in a low voice, "Your Majesty, the Empress Dowager ordered you to drink the medicine." Ning Shu stood up, and the servants showed panic

. Not because of his swollen belly, but because of the Queen Mother.

If the Queen Mother hadn't been ruthless, she wouldn't have broken out among the concubines. These servants obviously already knew, but if they dared to reveal half a word, they would not save their lives.

Ning Shu was put under house arrest, not to mention leaving the palace, even a fly would not be able to get out.

The queen mother insisted on taking the contents of his stomach.

The servant lowered his body and did not leave for a long time, just waiting to see him finish drinking the medicine.

Ning Shu let out a breath, then took the soup.

Looking down.

The dark soup had a bitter taste.

Ning Shu's face changed slightly, and the nauseating feeling of wanting to vomit came up again. He endured the discomfort, then lowered his head and drank the medicine.

The servant stared at him and drank the medicine before retreating.

After the temple door was closed.

Ning Shu got off the bed and vomited all of it into the vase.

I took a few breaths.

He got on the bed a little uncomfortable, then reached out and touched his stomach.

He did not dare to drink, nor could he.

He knew that the queen mother was definitely not that kind, and would give him an anti-abortion medicine to drink. Maybe there is something in it, and it may affect the fetus in the long run.

Ning Shu didn't dare to gamble.

He looked down at his swollen belly. In the past, he would never have thought that he would have a child.

The sourness in Ning Shu's eyes welled up again.

He didn't want to become sentimental, but he didn't know if it was because of his pregnancy, he was getting more and more frightened now, and he could feel uneasy, even nervous, even if there was something good or bad.