34

The girl showed a surprised expression and danced, "Is it true? You are so kind, thank you!"

Ning Shu smiled and said nothing.

The girl secretly glanced at the boy in front of him. His skin was very white and his temperament was clean and soft. Especially the pair of oval eyes, very beautiful. Pretty and cute too.

Her face turned redder.

After a meal, Ning Shu found a position farthest away from Gu Chen and Miss Gong, but even so, his ears still couldn't avoid the names of these two people.

The sour voices of the girls came: "The lady of the Gong family declared her sovereignty as soon as she came out, for fear that others would not know that Young Master Gu is his fiancé."

"That's right, I heard that I went to Young Master Gu's classroom in the morning. I've been sticking to him for fourteen hours."

"Young Master Gu can come to the school cafeteria to eat for her sake. After this marriage, it's done." He

probably noticed the boys sitting in front of them, and their voices became a little lower. : "Isn't that the little servant next to Gu Shao... Why didn't he stay with Gu Shao, Gu Shao took him everywhere before,"

"Gu Shao has a fiancée, where will he take him? What are you doing with a lightbulb?"

"I heard that Young Master Gu was a little weird to Ning, and I also heard that Young Master Gu is interested in him..."

"Don't talk nonsense, what is it about Young Master Gu? Maybe he likes men, but he's not gay."

Listening to these words, Ning Shu lowered his head and ate his lunch in silence.

yes.

Gu Chen is not gay.

He just treats it as a pastime.

But despite this, Ning Shu couldn't help but raised his face and looked at the boy's position.

The girl sat next to the boy, looking like a golden boy and a girl, a natural pair.

The lady of the Gong family held a chopstick and placed it on Gu Chen's plate, showing a sweet smile, the two of them were inseparable.

Ning Shu took his eyes back and lowered his eyes slightly.

Then he picked up the lunch box and walked out of the cafeteria.

Miss Gong lost her appetite after taking a few bites: "The cafeteria in your school is really average, no wonder you don't want to come here to eat."

Compared to her.

Gu Chen didn't even move.

Noticing the gazes of the people around, Miss Gong smiled sweetly at the boy: "Yes, Achen." The

two girls were sitting and eating, and one of them said, "Why are you so lost, you're not thinking about the handsome guy just now. Right."