13

Bai Lili recognized this car, she bit her lip.

Ning Shu sensed something was wrong with her, and followed his gaze: "What's wrong?"

The car window was rolled down, revealing the man's handsome and perfect face, his thin lips parted slightly: "Ning Ning.

" Looking over with her deep eyes, she landed on the girl next to the boy for a moment, then looked away, and asked nonchalantly, "Where are you going? I'll see you off." However,

Bai Lili felt a little resistance and fear in her heart. Seeing this man, he felt that he was a dangerous person. Especially the indifference and coldness hidden under the elegant wrapping of the other party, the superior indifference.

From the bottom of her heart, she felt that this kind of man was too dangerous.

Just being scanned by the man's eyes, she couldn't help shivering.

Ning Shu also didn't expect Shen Mingxuan to appear here, he couldn't help but glance at the girl beside him, and found that there was something wrong with her mood. I couldn't help being stunned for a moment, hesitated, and refused: "No need, Mr. Shen."

"Are you being so polite with uncle?" The man raised his eyebrows slightly and said.

Bai Lili was taken aback, and looked at the man and the boy.

Ning Shu couldn't refuse, so he called the hostess.

He originally wanted Bai Lili to sit on it first, after all, the hero and heroine should be together.

But Bai Lili refused to go in for a long time, standing where he was, not knowing what he was afraid of.

Shen Mingxuan's deep voice came: "Ning Ning, this is your fault."

"How can you let the guests sit in the back?"

Ning Shu was slightly stunned, and glanced at Bai Lili.

Bai Lili opened his mouth, showing a far-fetched expression: "Boss Shen is right, I'd better sit at the front."

Ning Shu always felt that the atmosphere between them was a bit weird, he hesitated for a while, and sat next to the man.

The car was moving.

"A date?" The man's faint voice sounded in the quiet space.

Ning Shu noticed that the other party's attitude was a little cold, pursed his lower lip, and denied, "We are just classmates."

Bai Lili bit his lower lip when he heard this sentence.

didn't say anything.

Shen Mingxuan continued: "When did you meet?"

Ning Shu couldn't help thinking, is the other party jealous? He only felt that the feeling between the hero and the heroine was not what he imagined. But Shen Mingxuan's attitude became unexpectedly cold when he saw him and Bai Lili.

How can this be explained?

Ning Shu was afraid that the other party might misunderstand, so he said, "Not long ago, Classmate Bai and I are just ordinary friends."