37

Today, Gu Chen didn't go to school either. When he went out, Ning Shu looked at people without blinking and asked, "Is your engagement busy?" The

boy bowed his head and hugged him for a kiss.

Ning Shu pushed the man, panting, his eyes moist and said: "Someone will find out, young master..."

Gu Chen leaned into his ear and said, "I'm not used to kissing for so long, eh?"

Ning Book blushed, he had never been in love, and he had never kissed anyone. The teenager has always been domineering, occupying a dominant position. Every time he is kissed, he is dizzy, and his tongue doesn't look like his own.

"Practice more."

Gu Chen bit his tongue lightly, sucking and biting, and whispered in a magnetic voice: "Don't be like last time, your teeth hit me."

He pinched the person's back. Neck, chuckled ambiguous: "Tongue should also be practiced more."

Ning Shu was stunned for a moment, and then he realized what the other party said.

One face was red, and even the neck was pink.

Almost wanted to bury myself in the ground.

This man has always been bad and bad.

Gu Chen kissed enough, let go of the person, and returned to his previous elegant appearance, looking at him deeply: Wait for me to come back. "

It's just that Ning Shu knew that this time he said goodbye, he might never see him again.

He stared at the young man intently, and summoned his courage, "Young master, goodbye." I

talked with Father Ning for a while.

Ning Shu called Ling Ling: "Can we go now?" "

Just thinking about leaving, his heart will become very stuffy and stuffy. He

couldn't help covering his heart.

The boy was a little dazed and thought, why is he so uncomfortable?

Zero Zero: "Is the host ready! Okay! Ready to go now! The next world!"

Ning Shu waited for a long time.

But he found himself still in the Gu family's villa.

He couldn't help but say, "Zero?"

Zero was a little discouraged, and then said angrily: "Host! You seem to have overfilled your favorability points! You can't leave!"

Ning Shu's heart tightened: " How could it be? Didn't you complete the mission with 100?"

Ling Ling cried and said, "I forgot the upgrade function! This 100 favorability value will be promoted to love! Once promoted to love, you will be trapped in I'm in this world! Ouuu, host! I was wrong! Don't blame me!"

Ning Shu comforted: "You didn't do it on purpose."

He just stood there blankly, a little overwhelmed, if he stayed In this world, can he go back to take revenge?