21

The man carried him into the car without letting go.

Ning Shu sat on the other person's body, but felt a little embarrassed, pulled the person's clothes a little shamefully and said, "Mr. Shen, you can put me down now." Shen Mingxuan said in a low voice, "Don't move.

"

The man seems to be used to being a superior by nature, and his tone is frighteningly strong.

When those deep eyes looked over, there was a sense of oppression.

At this time, she lowered her eyes, stared at the wound on the young man's face, and touched the slender finger bones: "It must be very painful." "

Uncle is reluctant to treat you like this."

Ning Shu's cheeks became hot for some reason, He pursed his lips and moved his body uncomfortably.

Shen Mingxuan patted his ass and said, "Be honest."

Ning Shu felt even more ashamed, he could not help but glance at the driver, his neck was stained crimson.

Shen Mingxuan stretched out his hand, raised his chin, and turned him around.

Looking at his wound, the ice in his eyes became more serious.

Even Ning Shu felt a little pressure.

Although Shen Mingxuan didn't speak, everyone could feel his mood at this moment, it was indeed not very good.

Ning Shu was a little uneasy, and said, "Mr. Shen?"

Shen Mingxuan restrained the expression on his face, like a raging lion, when facing his beloved little companion, he automatically withdrew his aura of shock. I'm afraid that his beloved little friend won't want to come close.

This is not the first time Ning Shu has come to Shen's house.

Seeing the wound on his face, the housekeeper couldn't help being startled, then glanced at the man with an unclear expression, and dared not say a word.

Shen Mingxuan made a phone call to the person opposite, and stood at the floor-to-ceiling window smoking a cigarette: "Ten minutes, if you don't make it, just figure it out." The

person over there couldn't help saying: "You think I'm a rocket, Just think of it..."

Before he finished speaking, the phone was hung up.

The doctor stared at the phone, used to seeing his friend's elegant and calm appearance, this was the first time he saw him so impatient.

Can't help but be a little curious, it's the middle of the night.

Call him over in such a hurry, and it's still the Shen family, who is so precious?

The doctor will be here soon.

When he saw the person he was going to heal, his eyes lit up, and he felt that the child looked really good. White and tender, and very beautiful.