40

How could Ning Shu hear this? He was almost red, gasping for breath, softly begging for mercy: "Master...don't be here..."

Gu Chen's eyes darkened.

He loves the appearance of the person in his arms. The handsome boy is like a grape. It looks sweet and soft, but there is actually a lot of juice in it.

I don't know where it is, and it will not go deeper, and a lot of water will flow out.

He couldn't help reaching out and patted the other's butt: "Turn around."

Ning Shu blushed, his eyelashes were slightly lowered, trembling uneasy.

Gu Chen had already turned him over, kissed his ear and said, "How long did I endure, you don't know."

The voice had a deep magnetic, beautiful and elegant.

In the past, I don't know how many girls' hearts have been captured. Ning Shu's whole body felt as if electricity was running through his body, his heart trembled, and he turned his face a little

unspeakably, crying and said, "Master, I beg you, don't stay here. Okay?"

Excessive boy, holding his clothes carefully, his eyes are a little red.

The condition of the residential buildings here is not very good, and the sound insulation of the rooms is also very poor. As long as he was a little bit, he could hear any movement. He didn't want to let Father Ning hear such a shameful and dirty voice.

But Gu Chen looked down at him indifferently.

Ning Shu had no choice but to stretch out his hand, hugged the boy's neck actively, and put it on: "As long as it's not today, I can promise you anything."

He lowered his head.

Gu Chen had also slept with him anyway, and if he slept again, it would be nothing. He's not a woman, and he doesn't have the function of pregnancy. If he has one more time, it's not a big disadvantage.

But what Ning Shu didn't understand was Gu Chen's obsession with him.

He had a vague idea in his heart, but he didn't dare to touch it, he didn't dare to believe it, and he didn't dare to take a step forward.

Can only be a little dazed, helpless, standing in place.

Gu Chen's breath was a little rough. He stared at Ning Shu for a while, and said lightly, "Remember what you said."

Ning Shu passed the night with a little trepidation.

Fortunately, Gu Chen didn't do anything to him that night.

But there is no plan to go back.

Li Yang asked strangely, "You call him Young Master, and Uncle Ning also calls him that. Did you both work at his house before?"

Ning Shu nodded.

"Since Uncle Ning has resigned, what else is he doing here?" Li Yang asked in confusion, "And I think he doesn't like seeing me very much."