24

Ning Shu was startled.

With Father Gu here, isn't the boy afraid at all?

His heart trembled with fright, he glanced at the middle-aged man secretly, and walked over pretending to be calm.

Just haven't waited to sit down yet.

Father Gu wiped his mouth and said dissatisfiedly, "He's just a servant."

Gu Chen ate his breakfast gracefully, like an innate temperament, and said unhurriedly, "Dad, this is not ancient times. I'm just having breakfast."

Father Gu glanced at the boy lightly: "Since the young master asked you to eat it, you can eat it."

Father Gu sat opposite the boy, Ning Shu hesitated. , sat on the other's right.

Then he started to eat breakfast with his head down.

It's just that he didn't expect that under the table, there would be a leg wrapped around it, with a vague ambiguity.

Ning Shu's heart skipped a beat, he thought hard, it couldn't possibly be Father Gu's.

Who, then, is unknown.

Gu Chen's beautiful phoenix eyes looked over with a half-smile, "Not to your taste?"

Because of his words, Gu's father also looked over.

Ning Shu was watched by two pairs of eyes at the same time, and it was very stressful, especially when Gu Chen actually did this kind of thing under the table in front of his father.

It was as if he felt the anxiety and fright in his heart at this time.

The boy's calf gently rubbed the inner side of his thigh, and then moved up little by little.

Ning Shu: "..." The

boy's fair face turned crimson little by little, and the corners of his eyes were still a little bright.

The oval eyes looked wet and a little misty.

He bowed his head and ate breakfast without saying a word, restraining himself.

Father Gu raised his head, looked at his son, and said in a low voice, "There is something going on in the company next month, come and help me."

Gu Chen elegantly put down the tableware and responded.

Ning Shu didn't dare to do anything, he was afraid of being discovered by Father Gu, so he could only let the young man bully him secretly without saying a word.

only.

When the other party stretched out a hand and pinched the flesh on the inner thigh of him, neither light nor heavy.

Ning Shu raised his head a little too much in response, and his cheeks were blushing.

Father Gu frowned and looked over.

"What's wrong?"

Ning Shu said at a loss, "I'm sorry, Mr. Gu."