22

Shen Mingxuan didn't speak, but just looked at him with those long and narrow eyes, then lifted his chin slightly with his hand and said, "You think uncle is pretty?" Ning

    Shu hesitated, although he was a little embarrassed, he still clicked. nodded.

    The man smiled inexplicably.

    The young man breathed a sigh of relief, and felt that what Lingling said was right, and Mr. Shen would not be angry like this.

    But this posture is still a bit shameful.

    Ning Shu couldn't help moving, and asked, "Mr. Shen, can I go down?"

    Shen Mingxuan didn't speak, but just stared at his lips.

    His eyes are a little dark.

    Ning Shu couldn't help pursing his lips, raised his hand to cover it, and said in a muffled voice, "You said you wouldn't kiss me."

    What's more, he is still a sick person.

    Shen Mingxuan hummed lightly: "I won't kiss you."

    The man patted the boy's butt before letting him go.

    The butler came over at this moment and said, "Boss Shen, do you want to prepare Young Master Ning's room?"

    Shen Mingxuan pulled his tie, raised his eyelids to look over, and said in a low voice: "No, he's staying tonight The master bedroom."

    The master bedroom is where Mr. Shen lives.

    The butler understands.

    Ning Shu was slightly stunned, and couldn't help but said, "I'll just live in the guest room."

    It's not that he doesn't understand, the master bedroom is usually the place where the owner lives.

    Shen Mingxuan glanced at him, and said with a half-smile, "Uncle won't do anything to you, what are you afraid of?"

    Ning Shu didn't speak.

    My heart was a little nervous, I opened my mouth, but finally said nothing.

    After all, this is the Shen family, and the man has the final say on everything.

    He sighed and felt that he had escaped from the Ning family, as if he had entered the wolf's den again.

    Ning Shu thought in a daze.

    Before going upstairs, Shen Mingxuan ordered the butler, "Prepare him a cup of warm milk."

    Ning Shu said, "No...Mr. Shen..."

    He actually didn't really like the taste of milk.

    The man stretched out his hand, rubbed the boy's head, looked over with deep eyes, condescended, and said in a low voice: "Drinking will help you sleep better tonight, Ning Ning is obedient." Strong, can't refuse

    .

    This is the power of dignity and elegance in a man's bones.

    Ning Shu couldn't refuse at all, he sat on the bed, and the man had already gone in to take a shower.

    Thinking about sleeping with someone tonight makes me a little uncomfortable.

    Ning Shu slept alone since he was a child. Unlike Ning Xi, he could sleep with his father if he wanted to. If you want to sleep with your mother, you can sleep with your mother.