11

Butler said: "No, sir."

Gu Chen light channel:. "No, let him live in the original room in it,"

Butler slightly stunned, the young master has always been very good decision to change his mind, but this time It is an exception.

There was a subtle feeling in his heart, and he always felt that the young master was a little concerned about that handsome boy.

When Ning's father finished the handover, the old housekeeper also officially stepped down.

Ning Shu was called by Father Ning, and he yawned, looking like a cat.

It's a rule to get up earlier than Master Gu. Although he is sleepy, he still gets up in bed.

By the time they went out, several maids had already been assigned to work.

Ning Shu saw that there was no Gu Chen in the living room of the dining room.

"Master sometimes wakes up late, I will ask you when that happens."

So, did Gu Chen overslept?

Ning Shu walked up the stairs and walked to the room belonging to the teenager according to the way he remembered. He took a

deep breath and knocked on the door: "Master..."

He yelled a few times, but he still didn't get any response.

If time is delayed, Gu Chen should put the responsibility on his head. Ning Shu thought, so he pushed open the bedroom door with a little nervousness.

But on the bed, there is no other person.

Ning Shu felt a little puzzled. He couldn't help but yelled for Young Master, but he still didn't get the boy's response.

Just as he was about to turn around and leave, a voice came from the bathroom.

Ning Shu was stunned for a moment, then moved his steps, hesitated for a moment, and walked slowly to the bathroom: "Master, have you gotten up?" The

glass is made of frosted material.

You can faintly see the flesh-colored inside, his face can't help but get hot, like a boy accidentally saw the girl's underwear, turning away his face with a guilty conscience.

"Huh?" A

slightly hoarse voice sounded, which sounded unexpectedly sexy.

Ning Shu realized that this scene was a bit awkward: "I thought you didn't get up, so I came to call you, Master, I'm going out first."

"Wait."

Gu Chen's lazy voice came.

The next moment, the bathroom door was opened, and the boy surrounded by bath towels walked out.

With smooth muscle lines, Gu Chen is a clothes rack that looks thin and undressed, especially the strong abdominal muscles, and when the faint drops of water are submerged, there is an indescribable sexy.

His beautiful, rich and sharp Dan Feng glanced over: "I said let you go?" The

handsome and elegant teenager's black hair was still stained with water.

It looks alive and fragrant.

Ning Shu simply didn't know where to put his eyes, he lowered his eyes slightly and didn't speak.

Yu Guang caught a glimpse of the dirty clothes in the storage basket, and some unknown liquid was stained on the black underwear.

He froze for a moment.

Gu Chen followed the boy's gaze, raised his eyebrows, and said with a smile, "What are you looking at?"

Ning Shu quickly retracted his gaze, his ears were stained with a little red, "Nothing."

He was still a little surprised why the young man was so young. After taking a shower in the morning, I finally found a reasonable explanation.

only.

Ning Shu raised his eyebrows in confusion, would this amount be too much?

But he has never seen anyone else.

So I had to suppress the shock in my heart.

Ning Shu pursed his lips slightly and looked over with oval eyes: "Master, what else is going on?"

Gu Chen walked to the bed, sat down, and chuckled, "Come here and wipe my hair."