42

Ning Shu was stunned.

The opposite Father Gu said, "The Gu family needs an heir no matter what, and being able to do this is my biggest concession." He said coldly, "Originally I wanted Gu Chen to raise a woman, but he I don't agree, so I have to come to you for help."

He felt suffocated for a moment, and after a while, he said, "Are you trying to get pregnant?"

Father Gu looked at him as if he was looking at an unimportant person. Thing: "Otherwise, can you give birth to a child for Achen?" He frowned: "You don't know what to do, it is my greatest tolerance to be able to make such a concession. When this child is born, I will I will bring people to my side to raise them."

Ning Shu held the cup and lowered his eyes, not knowing what he was thinking.

Seeing that he seemed to be wavering, Father Gu also softened his tone: "Achen must also want a child of his own." The

handsome boy raised his face, looked straight at him, and said firmly: " If the young master wants a child, I will not object. But I want to ask you a question, is this the decision of the young master, or the decision of the husband alone."

Ning Shu is not so stupid yet, if Gu Chen doesn't Whatever the problem, Father Gu won't come to look for him.

Father Gu obviously did not expect that he would ask such a question, and said a little angrily: "How far do you think two men can go? Achen is interested in you now, but he is in this position, you are sure that he Will I love you for the rest of my life?"

He stood up coldly: "Instead of selling me a favor now, it would be better for you to watch him and another person in love in the future, think about it for yourself."

"I'll give it to you . Five days."

Ling Ling: "Host, what are you going to do?" Ning Shu said silently

, "I don't know either."

He felt very uncomfortable just thinking that a woman would give birth to Gu Chen's child...

why?

Ning Shu covered his heart.

On the night Gu Chen came back from S City, the handsome boy was pressed on the big bed, and the boy on him had hardware that did not match his elegant and noble appearance.

Fierce and fierce.

The young man licked his shoulder blades and whispered in his ear with a hoarse voice: "Did you miss me?"

Ning Shu's eyes were wet and soft, and panting grabbed the young man, for fear that he would fall off.

Gu Chen chuckled lightly.

In the second half of the night, Ning Shu fell into a deep sleep, and the time for the college entrance examination was getting closer and closer. He reviewed it during the day, and was eaten over and over again by the young man at night.

In a daze.

The handsome boy opened his eyes and saw the boy with a notebook beside him, with a cup of coffee beside him.