31

Heavy footsteps came in from the warehouse one after another.

Ning Shu was dazed for a moment, noticing that his body had fallen down, he subconsciously reached out to help, and felt a piece of sticky liquid.

His pupils narrowed slightly, and his face turned pale.

"Don't move!"

The people who rushed over were fully armed, kicked the bleeding kidnapper's head to the ground, and subdued him.

He stared at Ning Shu with a pair of dark eyes, struggling fiercely.

Ning Shu had no extra attention to observe other things. He hugged the boy's body, feeling a little panicked and at a loss.

On the contrary, it was Jiang Bai who limply fell on top of him and raised his eyelids.

The thin, light red lips were also stained a little pale.

Ning Shu opened his eyes, only feeling a little sore eyelids, he said: "I'll take you to the hospital, we'll go to the hospital now."

Jiang Bai leaned over and hugged him with one hand, before he had time to say anything, Just passed out.

The sound of footsteps came from around.

Ning Shu helped carry the man over while crying, and called the boy's name with trembling lips.

......

It has been more than an hour since Jiang Bai was sent to the operating room.

He was stabbed twice and once for Ning Shu, his body was covered in blood.

Ning Shu had never seen so much blood before. He sat pale outside the operation, but was stopped by the nurse and asked him to bandage the wound.

Ning Shu came back to his senses, and after a while, he said with difficulty: "It's not my blood..."

The nurse was slightly stunned.

Looking at the blood stains on the boy's clothes, she thought he had suffered some serious injuries.

Seeing that the boy was in a daze, he comforted him, "Your friend won't feel good seeing you like this, so let's change clothes first."

Ning Shu shook his head.

Jiang Bai became like this to save him.

How could he leave when the operation was critical.

Seeing that it was useless to persuade the nurse, she didn't try to persuade him any more, but just handed him a pack of tissues and left.

Ning Shu was filthy all over, and people passing by looked at him with some fear, especially since there was blood on his body.

But Ning Shu didn't care. He stood there pitifully and helplessly, looking in the direction of the operating room.

I don't know what to think.