16

Ning Shu couldn't react for a while, and he didn't dare to reach out and grab it.

It's just that this thing made him a little uncomfortable, so he moved his body slightly, trying to avoid it.

However, he felt the body pressing behind him, and accompanied by the adolescent's slightly rapid breathing, Gu Chen's warm lips touched him, bit his ear slightly, and warned in a low voice, "Don't move."

Ning Shuwei Frozen for a moment, then blushed.

Finally understood what it was.

There was an indescribable stuffiness in his chest, awkwardness, and even shyness.

Ning Shu had never been so intimate with the same sex before. He realized that something was wrong, but the person behind him was Gu Chen. He could only bite his teeth slightly and his neck was thick and red.

Gu Chen turned his face slightly, looked at the shameless and stiff boy, and chuckled.

The voice was a little joke, and it was ambiguous.

Because of physical contact, the sound almost reached Ning Shu's chest. Sitting in the arms of the young man, he couldn't help but muffled and said, "Master..."

Gu Chen was like a pervert, while hugging him. waist, while close to the road: ". rebid out"

rather book a little flawless, no matter how slow he also found out teenager behind his unusual place.

Is it a joke? Still seeking excitement?

Is it because he looks like a woman?

Ning Shu didn't know, he only knew that Gu Chen was like a okay person, holding his hand and continuing to play the Beethoven piece.

But there is no sign of going down there.

But Ning Shu couldn't stand it. He couldn't stand this kind of atmosphere. He lowered his eyelashes, his hands were slightly bent, his blush was almost dripping blood.

Gu Chen leaned closer.

He never knew that a boy would also have a fragrance, or it can be said that it is not a fragrance, it is an addictive smell.

"What did you put on your body?" The

boy's low voice came casually, and his fingers were inserted into Ning Shu's fingers to hook his palm, and an itch came from there.

Ning Shu's eyelashes trembled uncomfortably. He panted slightly, feeling a little at a loss: "...not painted."

"A lie."

Gu Chen approached his neck: "I have to force me to force him. You admit it, huh?"

Ning Shu's back was like a fishing rod, suddenly tense, his voice a little hardened: "No, I took a shower."

Gu Chen touched the boy's soft hair and looked at it. The skin is almost white and transparent, with an attractive pink color.

There is an urge to kiss the past.

Gu Chen has always been a practical activist, so he did so when he thought so.

Therefore, when Ning Shu noticed that something warm and cold was covering his neck, he felt as if he had received some huge irritation, and his whole body trembled.

The eyelashes tremble more and more.

"Young Master..."

Ning Shu forced down the huge shame, and said dullly: "I'm going to sleep."

Gu Chen narrowed his eyes slightly, hugged the person's slender waist, and lowered it to his ear. Said: "When I go down, you help me and choose one."

Ning Shu shut up.

--

Curled up on the bed, Ning Shu could still feel the hot temperature.

Zero Zero: "Hey, host, how did Gu Chen's favorability increase by 10 points! What did you do!"

Ning Shu opened his mouth slightly, thinking of what Gu Chen had done, and whispered, "He is a pervert."

Zero Zero: "It's a metamorphosis, otherwise it won't be so difficult to attack."