19

He panted slightly, and saw the exhaust of a car left. When the car moved away, he showed a confused expression.

Gu Chen left him.

Ning Shu thought, slowly lowered his head.

Ning Shu had never taken a bus here, so he could only pull people down and asked how to go back.

But he soon discovered that he seemed to have forgotten to bring his wallet today.

Although there is a card, it belongs to Gu's family and he can't move any points.

Ning Shu sighed.

Just as he walked for a while, a car stopped beside him.

Ning Shu looked up and saw the boy rolling down the car window.

He showed a surprised look.

"I'm not coming up yet." Gu Chen said quietly, and those Danfeng eyes looked deeper and deeper than ever.

Ning Shu hesitated for a while and got into the car.

It's just that he just opened the door when he was pulled over by a hand.

Gu Chen's head leaned over, grabbed his body, and took a bite toward the neck severely.

Ning Shu took a breath of pain, and instinctively pushed the person,

but the young man 's strength was very strong. The more he struggled, the deeper the other party's bite.

Ning Shu almost shed physiological tears in pain, his finger bones were white against the car window, and Gu Chen was imprisoned in his arms in a posture of being pressed from behind.

Gu Chen didn't let go until he bit out the blood. With a little blood on his lips, he looked at him violently, his breath was dangerous and hot: "Do you know that you are wrong?"

Ning Shu covered his neck, thinking that the young man was like a lunatic. , Trembling lips, speechless.

Gu Chen's eyes were light, and he lowered his head and called out his name.

Ning Shu paled and nodded.

Gu Chen hugged him over, bowed his head, and kissed his wound a little softly, and said in a whispering tone: "I will claim it again in the future, and it will be more than this punishment." When

getting out of the car , The driver was expressionless, as if he didn't know what happened just now.

Ning Shu raised his eyes and glanced at someone.

"Don't worry, he won't talk nonsense."

Gu Chen wrapped his hand around his waist, then lowered his head to his ear.

Ning Shu avoided subconsciously. When he saw the boy's slightly gloomy face, he pressed his lower lip slightly and said nothing.

The bitten wound was bandaged by Gu Chen calling a private doctor.

Ning Shu was always a little fidgety. He felt that the doctor might have seen something, and his body was stiff throughout the whole process.

When Father Ning asked him worriedly.

Gu Chen sat aside, as if nothing had happened.

Ning Shu stared at the people for a long time, perhaps out of revenge or out of breath. He paused and said softly: "It was bitten by a dog."

He noticed the boy's gaze, maybe it was like A smile is not a smile, maybe it's something else, Ning Shu doesn't know.

Out of breath was out of breath, but Ning Shu was afraid of being retaliated by Gu Chen.

He regretted it a little, and felt a little relaxed.

The wound should not touch water. When it was slightly scabs, Ning Shu removed the cloth, where there was a bite mark, and stayed there like a mark.

He feels ashamed, but this wound cannot be hidden forever.

The classmates noticed it, especially the girls, who asked what's wrong.

Ning Shu didn't know how to answer, so she said, "I accidentally hurt."

Since Gu Chen gave her a face last time, Ruan Tingting felt a little more at ease, especially when the girls rolled their eyes at her, and she felt very angry in her heart. stuffy.