9

That night pearl illuminated the place here, and Ning Shu also saw it clearly.

I saw that it was like a water prison, but it has been abandoned for a long time. There were unlit candles and some torture instruments on the side, which seemed to make people shudder.

Baili Mo leaned against the wall, his expression darker than before.

Ning Shu followed the man's gaze and saw a long black whip. The whip seemed to be stained with a bit of long-dry blood, which was shocking.

For some reason, the man's face looked pale, and his long and narrow eyes could not see the emotions inside, and he said in a low voice: "Ying Qi, come here for this king.

" Hold firmly.

That's very powerful.

Ning Shu frowned in discomfort and asked, "Your Highness?"

Bailimo sneered, "Do you know where this place was before?"

Ning Shu didn't know, he shook his head.

The handsome and innocent man's expression was light, but his tone was cold: "This king has been imprisoned here for three years since he was five years old." He sarcastically said: "The world knows that she is the most virtuous and virtuous princess, but they don't know that. , she's a lunatic."

Bailimo raised his face and said with some creepy words: "Ying Qi, guess how she tortured the king."

"She bound the king here day and night, Biting this king with a snake and beating me with a whip."

"These are all light."

"She also scalded this king's back with an iron, scalding several scars..."

Ning Shu was a little dumbfounded . live.

Only then did I realize who the man was talking about. The old princess who died of illness was also Bai Limo's mother.

He felt a little shudder just listening to the other party coming one by one.

Even tiger poison does not eat children, let alone a mother.

Even if Ning's father and Ning's mother did not give him much love, they were never so vicious. For a while, Ning Shu only felt that the five flavors were mixed.

Bailimo stretched out his hand and placed it on the slender neck of the young man.

Those long and narrow eyes looked over, and said solemnly: "If you betray this king, this king will make you suffer more."

"Life is better than death."

"Ying Qi, don't let this king down."

... ..

The assassins in the palace were dead and caught, but one escaped.

Ying Er said coldly: "My lord, the spy in the palace was also arrested by us."

Bailimo sneered: "Give me a good torture."