4

That voice came to Ning Shu's ears clearly, and he was slightly taken aback, probably because of the alcohol.

It took a while to digest this rude request.

The young man was leaning against the wall, panting slightly, his cheeks were a little red, and his eyes were blurred: "Master...I don't quite understand what you mean."

The man moved the cold muzzle of the gun slightly upwards. one time. ,

When he reached the boy's waist, he whispered: "Take off your clothes and you won't shoot, understand?"

Maybe it's because of the fuzzy brain, or maybe it's because of the fever all over the body.

Ning Shu couldn't hear the other party's voice clearly.

He could only vaguely guess that this was a young man. He hesitated for a moment, and then said, "But Lord, I don't have anything dangerous on me. I don't have a gun." "

You don't have to worry."

Ning Shu realized that the muzzle of the gun was real, and his mind went blank. Although he is a young master, he has never come into contact with this kind of thing, and it is the first time that he has clearly come face to face with it, and it is still in this situation.

He was afraid that the man wouldn't believe it, so he added a sentence: "If you don't believe me, you can search me. I really don't have a gun." The other party didn't make a sound

.

But Ning Shu felt the muzzle of the gun loosen a little. When he breathed a sigh of relief, the cold muzzle of the gun came up again.

He opened his eyes slightly.

Ning Shu's heart was extremely flustered, he hesitated a little, and even wondered if Ning's father had offended someone outside. So from the moment he entered this song and dance hall, he was already being watched.

"Don't turn back."

The man said in an orderly tone, and then Ning Shu noticed that a hand was pressing down on his shoulder.

He didn't dare to look back, his eyebrows were lowered slightly, and his hands were propped on the wall.

From the corner of the eye, I saw the opponent's hand climbing up the rock.

It was a hand with a white glove.

The man's hand slipped down, and then poked in along the hem of the shirt.

Ning Shu was a little taken aback, he opened his eyes slightly.

The voice was also a little flustered: "Grandpa..."

He said with a little shortness of breath, as if he was asking.

The other party's deep voice came, as if he was used to being superior, with a little coldness, but not too indifferent.

"Master is checking whether you have a gun."

One sentence blocked all the words in Ning Shu's throat.