16

Ning Shu didn't know how to answer this question. He was already dead in his original world. Only by relying on Zero can he have a chance to come back to life.

But looking at Liu Yingying's appearance, it seems that she only crossed over because of an accident.

Ling Ling: "Host, actually Liu Yingying is not necessarily someone from your world." The

young man was stunned and couldn't help asking what Ling Ling meant.

Ling Ling said lively: "Because there are many parallel worlds, even in the 21st century, there are many different spaces. Therefore, Ling Ling said that Liu Yingying does not necessarily stay in the host's world."

Liu Yingying Still crying, crying pitifully.

Ning Shu was silent for a while, and asked softly, "Do you know City D?" This is where he was when he was still alive.

However, the girl was at a loss: "Where is D city? Did you grow up abroad?"

Ning Shu sighed. Sure enough, as Ling Ling said, Liu Yingying lives in a different world than him. a world.

Liu Yingying became a little uneasy. She didn't know that Ning Shu and she were not from the same world. As if seeing a life-saving straw, she tightly grasped the floating rope: "Is there any problem?"

Ning Seeing the girl's terrified look, Shu shook her head and didn't tell the truth. Afraid that the other party would become more collapsed, she said softly, "Do you have a way to go back?"

Liu Yingying shook her head.

Ning Shu said: "Since there is no way to go back, staying in this world is also a way. It is better than dying." He knew that this sentence might be cruel, but sometimes life is like this, and God will play tricks on people. .

Liu Yingying obviously couldn't accept it. She widened her eyes and shook her head desperately: "No, I don't want to be here. I have my own home, and my parents must be waiting for me to go back."

She cried and said: "My parents must be worried. Usually I go back late, and they are worried about getting in touch with my friends. I have no attachment to this world at all. I am very afraid of this place. Her thoughts are completely different from mine."

"And I don't know when they will know that she is not their biological daughter..."

Liu Yingying couldn't help but grabbed the boy's hand and said with tears: " You must also want to go home, right? Your parents must be waiting for you at home. Let's find a way to get out of here."

Ning Shu's heart twitched slightly.

When his parents knew that his younger brother killed him, the first thing they did was cover up the truth. I was afraid that Ning Xi would enter the police station and ruin her life. To the outside world, he declared that he had left the country without even a single tear, and loved Ning Xi as always.

Sometimes, Ning Shu also felt that he was born redundant and should not live in this world. He has always played the role of a brother, and felt that his parents were right and that Ning Xi was not in good health, so he had to be more considerate and caring for his brother.