24

That fiery high-spiritedness fell into the line of sight, no matter how many times I watched it, it was shocking.

Ning Shu looked away with some shame, then raised his face slightly, lowered his eyes, and looked over with incomparable moisture, showing a little helplessness and daze.

Baili Mo looked at the young man with all his time, with a lazy expression on his face, and his long and narrow eyes were bottomless.

His hair was loose and his upper body was not wearing anything. Revealing the body of strong bronze, the lines show the power ready to go. Like a sleeping lion, staring at its prey.

Ning Shu pursed his lips when he saw that the man had no intention of helping him out of the siege.

Even feel a little aggrieved.

But in the end, with slightly red eyes, he took a deep breath and summoned the courage to say, "This subordinate won't..."

Ning Shu had no experience and knew nothing about love affairs. What's more, I have never been in love, the only time, half a month ago.

Now tell him to move on his own.

The young man was completely at a loss, not knowing what to do.

Baili Mo narrowed his eyes slightly, stretched out his hand, hugged the person, then squeezed his chin and kissed him.

Ning Shu was forced to bow his head and was panted by the kiss.

The man's fiery lips wandered all the way.

He couldn't take it anymore and pressed his arm against the other's chest.

until the pants are pulled down.

Bailimo raised his eyes and said lightly, "How did this king go in that day, you can eat in."

Ning Shu heard the heat on his face, and opened his eyes slightly.

My heart is very struggling.

The young man is unwilling to do this. He is naturally thin-skinned. After hearing a word or two of dirty words, he couldn't help blushing and felt ashamed. Not to mention, now Bailimo has to make such excessive demands.

Ning Shu wanted to get up, but was grabbed by the man, then bit his ear and said, "If you don't want to, you won't even want to get out of bed for three days after your wedding." The

boy showed a stunned expression, Looking at the brazen man in front of him, he clenched his fists and

blushed.

Baili Mo: "I don't know whether the princess will choose the first one or the second one?"

Ning Shu hesitated for a moment, but did as he did.

later.

He lay on the man's body, sobbing.

Like a flower bone in a violent storm, it was tossed and ravaged, and it bloomed with a bright red inside.