16

He Lianyu's eyes were heavy: "The emperor has lost his temper?"

Liu An also felt strange, but he still replied out loud: "I don't know why the emperor is so resistant to Imperial Physician Li, it is said that the emperor has been calling Imperial Doctor Chen for several months... ..."

The man's eyes were filled with dark emotions.

After a while, he said: "Go and invite Imperial Physician Chen over here." Imperial

Physician Chen is no longer in the Imperial Hospital. It is said that for some unknown reason, he is suddenly at home and has never been to the Imperial Hospital again.

When Liu An brought the man over, he told He Lianyu what had happened.

When he went to see Doctor Chen, he was packing his things and was about to leave the capital with his family.

It is said that it was an order from the Queen Mother.

Doctor Chen knelt on the ground, but he didn't know that it was the regent who saw him, and said with a panicked expression: "I don't know what the prince is looking for."

He Lianyu stared at the past with deep eyes, and said in a low voice: " Why did Imperial Physician Chen leave the capital in such a hurry, but what happened?"

Imperial Physician Chen froze slightly, with an unnatural expression on his face, "I am getting old, and I just want to return home and enjoy the family happiness."

The man lowered his head He gave a low laugh, but there was no real smile on his face.

He Lianyu's sharp-edged face looked a little unpredictable at this moment.

"My lord, guess, is it related to the emperor?"

Imperial doctor Chen's body became more and more stiff, and his face turned pale. But he still gritted his teeth firmly, and said: "Don't embarrass me, my lord. There are some things, it's better for my lord not to know." "What if I want to know

?

" soundtrack.

That voice gave goosebumps all over Doctor Chen's back.

He looked up.

He found that the regent looked at him, and he could vaguely see the youthful appearance of that year.

The only difference is that the regent now has a murderous and decisive spirit.

There is also a bloodthirsty smell on the body.

It's chilling.

Imperial physician Chen is naturally also afraid, but this is related to royal secrets. Naturally, it was impossible for him to say it, and he refused to say it no matter what.

Seeing that he was so stubborn, Liu An threatened, "It seems that Imperial Physician Chen is toasting and will not eat fine wine." He

Lianyu paused for a moment, "Imperial Physician Chen, I heard that there has been a long period of time. Is it all a disease you saw for the emperor?"