3

The young man lowered his eyes slightly, his face seemed to be favored by the heavens, it was uniquely blessed. He played with his mobile phone with one hand, and his tone seemed indifferent.

Ning Shu was stunned for a moment, he frowned slightly and said, "But, this is your homework."

Xu Wang said impatiently at the side: "Brother Bai tells you to do it, you do it, why are there so many nonsense! "Shut up, did I let you talk?" Jiang Bai's peach eyes looked over coldly, Xu Wang

was stunned, and quickly said: "Brother Bai, I was wrong." Ning Shu felt a

little Not too good, he was born in the Ning family, and Ning's father had high demands on him. He couldn't embarrass the Ning family, so he had to learn something that would make them look good. He is also very strict in making friends.

Ning Shu's life has always been very peaceful, and in the eyes of others, he is considered a top student. Disciplined, withdrawn.

Coupled with his background, few people would provoke him, let alone ask him to borrow homework to copy.

Ning Shu is regarded as a good student in the eyes of the teachers. He thinks it is not good to copy homework, let alone find someone to do homework. So after the young man said this, he pursed his lips and said, "It's better to do your own homework."

Jiang Bai raised his eyelids, looked over, and said, "But my hand hurts.

" The gauze-covered hand was raised.

"How to write it."

The young and beautiful Taohua looked at him, her light red thin lips looked a little seductive and sexy.

Ning Shu stopped talking.

He froze for a moment, but didn't think about it.

The teenager injured his right hand, which is really inconvenient for homework.

He hesitated.

Ning Shu remembered that when he was in school, no matter whether it was a boy or a girl, when they got along very well, they would copy each other's homework or help with homework.

He couldn't help but look at the homework book.

I thought to myself, are he and Jiang Bai good friends now?

Or did Jiang Bai accept his kindness, and it was because of this that he was asked to do homework?

Ning Shu took the homework book and said, "Okay, I'll help you write it."

Jiang Bai glanced at him, didn't speak, and looked him up and down with his slightly peachy eyes.

He said, "I'm thirsty, go and buy me a bottle of water."

Ning Shu was slightly taken aback by his commanding tone.

He looked at the time: "Class is about to start, if you don't mind, can you drink mine first?"

Jiang Bai said indifferently: "Do you think I can drink other people's saliva?" , while tilting his head slightly, his thin lips parted slightly, but the words he said were not humane at all: "Is it disgusting?"