32

Ning Shu was forced to look at the man, his thighs were almost exposed. The driver was in front, looking at his nose and eyes, not even looking at what he shouldn't, and doing what he was supposed to do honestly.

He almost sat on the man's lap, shaking his head subconsciously: "No..."

"He didn't touch me."

The boy explained a little stammeringly, his face almost flushed, and he almost begged: "Mr. Shen, can you let me go first?"

Ning Shu tugged at his skirt a little uneasily.

Shen Mingxuan stretched out his hand, grabbed his arm, and leaned over with a fiery breath: "Nothing? You didn't run away from your uncle, and didn't you get taken advantage of by other men?" The man's voice was a little cold

.

The pupils are also somewhat dim, even indifferent.

Ning Shu didn't know why the man was angry, was he angry that he ran away, or was he angry that someone touched his things?

The boy didn't know, he was forced to sit on the opponent's lap, with his neck slightly raised.

There is a little chill in my heart.

Lowering his eyes, he plucked up his courage and said, "Can't you run away?"

Ning Shu looked over and said, "To Mr. Shen, I may be just an object, but I am a person."

He squeezed nervously fist up.

Knowing that this will irritate the other party. But he still chose to do so.

Shen Mingxuan looked at the person with a half-smile, lowered his eyes slightly, and stared at the young man: "Who told you that you are just an object?"

Ning Shu looked at the person and said, "Isn't it? ?"

He was a little nervous, but his eyes did not avoid people, and he said softly: "There is no personal freedom, no private space, is this what Mr. Shen calls respect?"

Ning Shu is not at the mercy of others, he has his own independent thoughts.

It is impossible for him to live in such an environment under surveillance all his life.

Shen Mingxuan looked at the young man, but the words that came out of his mouth were indifferent and cold: "So you escaped from your uncle, did you experience real freedom?" He stretched out his finger, showing a little coldness

.

A deep voice came over: "Uncle said a long time ago, let you stay away from those people."

He sighed.

"Why don't you listen?"

Ning Shu was slightly taken aback.

The man stretched out his hand, hugged him closer, and said casually: "Lu Cheng has feelings for you, it's not just a matter of a day or two." "Uncle can solve it this time, what about next time?" "What if I'm not here