11

He almost looked at the two men above him, his face turned red, he turned around subconsciously, and stammered, "Student Jiang, what are you...how do you think about this?" Ning Shu felt so

shocked .

Just being male and female already made him feel ashamed. He never knew that there was such a thing as men and men.

At the same time, I was a little curious.

Ning Shu thought it was too strange, how could a man and a man do such a thing?

Jiang Bai stared at him, and said a little coldly: "What's wrong with looking at this kind of thing?" He turned the boy's face over while talking, and said, "Have you never seen it?" "Huh?

So Pure love?"

Ning Shu didn't speak, he still felt that these things were too shameful, and it was wrong.

He didn't want to look at the picture above, but the voice came over.

With a little water sound, people feel flushed.

Ning Shu couldn't help but plug his ears, and said, "Student Jiang, you should stop watching this kind of stuff."

He pursed his lips, and said admonishingly, "If you just think it's new, then don't watch it. It will affect my physical and mental health."

Jiang Bai looked down at the person, and said inexplicably, "Why don't you dare to look at it, do you like men?"

Ning Shu looked at the person in astonishment, his eyes were oval.

Jiang Bai lowered his head, with a panicky smile on his lips, he said inexplicably, "Are you?"

He shook his head hastily.

Whether Ning Shu likes men, he is the clearest. Although he doesn't have a deep contact with this aspect, he also understands his sexual orientation.

Jiang Bai snorted and laughed: "Who knows if you are?" He took out a cigarette and smoked it: "Do you know that there is a kind of people in this world who feel that they don't like men, so when they come into contact with these things When you are young, you will resist and be afraid."

He narrowed his eyes slightly and looked over with a scrutinizing gaze.

Slightly condescending: "Who knows if you are? You beg me to be your friend so shamelessly, don't you..."

The young man lowered his head, breathed in his ear, and said in a low voice, "I like me."

Ning Shu never thought that the young man would say such a thing, he was a little at a loss, he widened his eyes and said: "I am not." "

Then why don't you dare to look at it?"

Jiang Bai looked at him with a mocking look, As if he had a purpose.

Ning Shu didn't speak.

He knew that his appearance, in the eyes of others, might be for Jiang Bai's money, or for other things.