31

After Yanran left, Ning Shufa was in a daze for a long time.

I don't know when night fell.

He thought to himself, Helian Yu probably won't come over tonight.

I couldn't help but close my eyes.

Ning Shu fell asleep for a while, and realized that someone pushed the door open. He thought it was a servant, so he couldn't help opening his mouth and said: "Go out, I don't need anyone to serve here for the time being."

But he noticed that the person walked in front of his bed.

Ning Shu opened his eyes involuntarily, and saw that resolute and handsome face.

The man's tall body brought a sense of oppression.

Those deep eyes were looking at him darkly.

Ning Shu's heart was unexpectedly calm, and he asked, "Why is Master Chu here?"

He Lianyu's pupils shrank slightly, and the hand that was hanging on the side tightened slightly.

With a low voice, but with dim eyes, he said: "Naturally, he came to love the emperor."

Ning Shu's face was slightly pale, and he pursed his lips and said, "I want to see the little prince."

He Lianyu said lightly: "He is fine, The emperor doesn't have to worry about me treating him badly." He sarcastically said: "The emperor really cares about him, even if he is his own son, the emperor may not be able to do this." Ning Shu said nothing

.

He found that he was talking to Helian Yu now. Can't help but close your eyes and lie down on the side.

After a while, he said: "...In that case, I won't keep Chu Dangjia any longer."

The man listened to him taking each mouthful of Chu Dangjia, his eyes were a little bloodshot. He stared at the young man's back, bit blood from his mouth, but said in a calm voice, "The emperor is talking about conditions with me?"

Ning Shu didn't want to pay attention to it.

It was just one hand, but it pinched his chin.

Forced him to look straight ahead.

The man pulled his lips and said with a sneer: "Since the emperor wants to see the little prince, don't put on such a face that makes people lose interest." Ning Shu's face was pale, thinking of what

Yan Ran said today, his lips slightly Trembling, moving.

In the end, he still didn't say anything, but the hand that was looking directly at the side tightened slightly.

After a while, he said: "...don't think that I tolerate your wantonness just like that."

Helian Yu's eyes darkened even more.

But he said indifferently: "The little prince will go to sleep in two or three hours. It is still too late for the emperor to regret it. Otherwise, if I leave, the emperor may have to wait a whole day to see the little prince." Ning Shu gritted his teeth