32

That servant looked at the young young master obsessively, but he felt a gaze stabbing him from behind.

He couldn't help feeling cold all over.

Ning Shu sensed something was wrong, saw the servant's face was pale, followed his line of sight, and when he saw the man's tall figure, his expression also faded.

"Master..." the servant yelled tremblingly, trembling all over.

The master's momentum is too strong, and it looks like he has a bloodthirsty breath. He was looked at fiercely by those dark eyes again, and it was good enough that he didn't pee his pants in fear.

He Lianyu naturally saw the expression on the young man's face, as soon as he came in, he put away his smile.

His eyes became darker and darker, he looked over with a cloudy face, and said lightly: "Go down."

The servant quickly retreated, how dare he stay here.

He Lianyu stared at this face, and said in a deep voice: "Isn't it just a servant, can the emperor smile so happily at him?"

Ning Shu pursed his lips, ignoring his faults.

But the little prince held onto his neck tightly and turned his face away, apparently not wanting to see Helian Yu very much.

Helian Yu's breath sank.

Seeing him staring at the little prince darkly, Ning Shu couldn't help but said, "Why, you want someone to take him away again?"

He regretted it as soon as he finished speaking, because the little prince shut up when he heard these words. Tighten his little hand: "No, I don't want to leave Father..."

Ning Shu pursed his lips and hugged him to comfort him.

He Lianyu's eyes fell on the milk baby, and his mood was a little complicated for a while.

He never took it seriously . After looking at the little prince's appearance, even if others say they are similar, he doesn't take it seriously. When he found out that he is the substitute of the regent, he became even more angry from embarrassment. How could he want to see the little prince.

He Lianyu thought of the words in the woman's mouth: "...Although the slave family didn't know the identity of the head of the family at that time, they also knew that they had a lot of background."

His heart sank slightly.

He has no memory, and when he woke up, he was rescued. The man was a farmer, and he left after paying back his kindness.

here we go.

He Lianyu was not curious about who he was, nor did he want to search for this memory. It's just that in the dream there was always a figure haunting him. He couldn't see the other person's face,

but he knew clearly that it was a young man.

He Lianyu's eyes could not help but sink slightly, if he had really appeared in the capital.