5

Ning Shu looked at the panties wrapped in his clothes, which were still stained with some muddy liquid.

His cheeks were a little hot, and he couldn't help but glance at the boy.

Jiang Bai sat on the bed, narrowed his eyes, and said in a drawn-out voice, "What's wrong?"

Ning Shu opened his mouth, but felt a bit hard to say.

Did the boy know?

He couldn't help squatting down and took a deep breath.

Ning Shu had never helped anyone wash clothes, let alone underwear, he just felt a little ashamed. For a moment, I wanted to stand up.

But think of favorability.

He still bent down.

Ning Shu told himself that if he wanted to get something, he had to sacrifice something.

It's just that he looked at the teenager's black CK underwear.

Still involuntarily pursed his lips.

Ning Shu still felt very uncomfortable. After all, it was a boy's underwear, and there was something like that on it.

He felt a little perverted.

But Ning Shu washed it anyway.

Ning Shu's cheeks were burning in panic, he tried his best to calm himself down.

But still can't help but think wildly.

Was Jiang Bai dreaming yesterday?

Had that dream.

Ning Shu stared at the things on his underwear, feeling that there was a bit too much.

He felt like he was thinking more perverted.

He shook his head involuntarily, and began to wash the boy's clothes resignedly.

Said it was dirty clothes.

Jiang Bai's clothes were not dirty, each piece was a famous brand, and the material was very good. And it doesn't have the smell of sweat like ordinary boys.

This is something Ning Shu is thankful for.

He hangs the washed clothes to dry on the balcony.

The two people in the dormitory looked at him as if they were looking at Jiang Bai's obedient dog.

Ning Shu didn't speak, and walked past them.

at night.

Jiang Bai frowned, pulled him over, his beautiful peach eyes drooped, sniffed, and said in a low voice, "Did you change the shower gel?"

Ning Shu nodded.

Jiang Bai, on the other hand, looked a little unhappy, looking at him expressionlessly, which made people feel a little creepy.