2

Shen Mingxuan had heard Father Ning say that he had a child, and it was too obvious that Ning An was trying to please him. He was not disgusted in his heart, but lacked interest.

The moment the boy came down the stairs, he had noticed it.

The teenager was wearing a white shirt, the opposite of his younger brother's temperament. Some quiet, eyes warm and clear. The appearance is clean and delicate, especially those eyes, which are the most comfortable he has ever seen.

When the other party faced him, there was a little curiosity and scrutiny in his eyes. His emotions were somewhat restrained, and he called him Mr. Shen without being humble.

Shen Mingxuan's eyes fell on this beautiful neck.

Few boys are born so tall, straight and delicate, with a swan neck, and when they lower their eyes slightly, those long eyelashes seem to fall on the apex of their hearts.

The man looked at it calmly.

Ning Shu was grabbed by his wrist, and he couldn't help but raise his face, and said a little embarrassedly, "I'm sorry, Mr. Shen." The

boy's wrist was thin with a slightly cool temperature, and his skin was soft and delicate.

The touch is nice.

The man thought nonchalantly. Ning Shu was a little

puzzled, so he couldn't help moving his wrist and reminded: "Mr. Shen?

"

While listening to the man's low voice, he reached out and tied the man's tie.

This time he was focused.

I'm afraid that if I don't do it well, I will make jokes again.

Ning Shu wanted to behave better in front of the other party, and he had already thought about it. If he wanted to gain Shen Mingxuan's favorability, the Ning family would be a good bridge. Through the Ning family, he could get a chance to work in the other company.

It is best to be by a man's side and become his most effective assistant.

The young man's expression became more and more serious, with long eyelashes hanging down, and his nose was delicate and tall. Thin lips, light red, some pink.

Ning Shu, who was seriously tying his tie, didn't notice.

At this time, the man's eyes were falling on him.

The white shirt the boy was wearing was very suitable for him, especially the waist was tucked away. He could vaguely see that thin and flexible arc, Shen Mingxuan's eyes dimmed.

When the other party looked over, the look in his eyes quickly converged.

He opened his mouth and said, "Excuse me."

Ning Shu took a step back, still a little uncomfortable. The hormones in men are too strong, especially the kind of aggressiveness that seems to be pervasive.