1

"Being an Anchor in a World of Shame" Author: Wanton 1V1

brief introduction

Xia Sisi, a well-known female anchor, once accidentally crossed from the civilized world to the shameful world, and wanted to return to her old career of live singing, but why are other female anchors broadcasting pussy drills?

Lu Yan, the president of CY Group, is heroic and imposing, and is the male god in the hearts of many women. But no one knew that in the world of shame, he didn't even raise it!

PS: High h, double place 1v1, daily update, 2000 words per chapter.

The female anchor who sings live in a world full of shame

"Hmm... that's cool, husband, hurry up!" A young woman with delicate features panted and said to the rhythmic man on her body.

"Sexy wife, this is enough to satisfy you!" The man gave the woman a doting look, and the frequency of his lower body thrusting became faster.

"Oh... the dick is so big... so good... I'm going to cum..." the woman moaned loudly.

After Xia Sisi came back from the small supermarket downstairs to buy batteries, she immediately saw the naked man and woman leaning against the door of her house having sex. Standing outside the elevator at a loss, she could only lower her head with a red face.

The woman who was pressed against the door saw her, "Well...Sisi...you're back..." Pan Xiuer greeted her while being fucked.

"...Hmm." Xia Sisi replied in a low voice.

Cheng Jue, who had his back turned to Xia Sisi, also turned his head to say hello to her, and then continued to press Pan Xiuer to do the piston movement as if no one was there.

"Honey, your pussy is so tight, it wraps my dick so well!" Cheng Jue raised his head and sighed, the rhythm of his lower body became more violent.

"Ah... my husband... the big dick is great... ah... I climax..." Pan Xiuer also responded with a lustful face.

Xia Sisi lowered her head, her tongue felt a little dry, and her heart was beating violently like a hammer.

It has been more than a month since she accidentally came to this shame-ridden world.

In this world, the fertility rate is extremely low, but men seem to have inexhaustible energy and can get erections at any time, so the man-making movement has become the top priority of the entire country, and even the government is vigorously advocating it.

Among the courses studied in school, sex has become a compulsory course, and there are overwhelming sex reports on the Internet. Even AVs that were banned before are plentiful in this world.

The country even stipulates that a film or variety show must contain sex, otherwise it will not pass the review, and men and women who fuck their pussies everywhere are not uncommon, as if sex has become commonplace.

Her roommate, Pan Xiuer, also often pulls her boyfriend to have sex. The living room, sofa, kitchen, balcony... except Xia Sisi's room, there are traces of two people having sex in every place in the house.

Xia Sisi bumped into it many times, but she still couldn't look directly at it. For a virgin from the civilized world, it was really embarrassing!

Xia Sisi blushed and waited for ten minutes before the two men who fucked the acupoints finished.

"Slut, I'll shoot you all and give me a son!"

After ejaculating, Cheng Jue put on his clothes, kissed his girlfriend who was limp on the ground, said hello to Xia Sisi, and left.

Pan Xiu'er stood up weakly, without any clothes on, and urged Xia Sisi to open the door, "I forgot to bring the key today, Sisi opened the door quickly, and I'm still waiting to watch my male god's drama!"

Xia Sisi took out the key and opened the door without a word. Pan Xiuer's so-called male god drama is just an AV mixed with some bloody plots!

At eight o'clock in the evening, Pan Xiu'er was sitting on the sofa in the living room happily watching TV dramas, while Xia Sisi went back to her room to broadcast live.

Xia Sisi not only has a delicate face, but also has a sweet and sweet voice, and her singing is soft and soft, which is very popular with some people.

Of course, that was in the previous world. In this world, the number of Xia Sisi’s fans dropped drastically, just because she only sang live, unlike other female live broadcasts, who either played love games with fans naked, Either broadcast live masturbation or fuck acupoints.

Eight o'clock every night is Xia Sisi's fixed live broadcast time. When she opened the live broadcast software, there were already 300 fans waiting, and her total fans were only more than 2,000.

Xia Sisi put on her earphones, faced the computer screen with a sweet smile and said, "Good evening, everyone."

When the screen went down, dozens of messages flashed across.

I want to hear Sisi calling out to bed: "Sisi good evening!"

Want to see Sisi eating a big dick: "Sisi's small mouth is still so attractive."

Sisi's boobs are so pretty: "Good evening!"

Want to fuck Sisi's small mouth: "My wife Sisi, I miss you so much!"

Will Si Si live stream fuck today: "Sisi, don't sing today, let's broadcast live fuck! We want to watch it!"

Sisi must be beautiful naked: "Sisi is wearing clothes again today!"

The pussy who just wants to fuck Sisi: "Sisi, give me a kiss!"

...

The nicknames and words of fans in this world are very straightforward, Xia Sisi blush every time she sees them, she can only pretend not to see these words.

"...Today I bring you a song called "Little Star", I hope you like it."

"Admit that you are not brave, can you not leave, many loves cannot be repeated, I should let go..."