31

"Hmm~" Xia Sisi's coquettish and soft moan overflowed from her mouth, and several men cast their gazes over there as if they didn't know anything.

Xia Sisi was so shy that she wanted to cry, although she already knew that the world treats sex like a routine, not only does she not mind having sex in front of others at all, she is even faintly proud.

But when things happened to her, Xia Sisi still couldn't accept it.

It's just too lewd! What a shame!

Lu Yan was already taking off his pants. Seeing his thick dick exposed, he lifted up her skirt again to take off her panties. Xia Sisi was in a hurry, and softly begged: "Mr. Lu, don't do this ...don't be here..."

Lu Yan kissed her reassuringly, but the movement of his hand still didn't stop, Xia Sisi's panties had been taken off by him to her ankles, and his dick had reached her slit , just close to the door.

Xia Sisi finally couldn't help crying, she pushed him hard with both hands, and her feet kept moving.

Lu Yan was accidentally pushed away by her, and Xia Sisi ran out quickly.

Everyone in the room was stunned.

Even Lu Yan didn't react, couldn't he already fuck Xia Sisi well? Why would she refuse to be fucked by him?

Obviously, Lu Yan couldn't understand Xia Sisi's strong sense of shame. He just judged Xia Sisi's behavior by the standards of this world, so he couldn't guess that Xia Sisi just didn't want to perform erotica in public. .

Unable to figure out the reason why Xia Sisi refused to be fucked by him, and feeling the faint sympathy and gloating gazes of friends around her, Lu Yan's face gradually darkened, feeling dissatisfied with Xia Sisi for the first time.

With a sullen face, Lu Yan put on his pants expressionlessly, and walked out, leaving a room filled with surprise and snickering.

Lu Yan really felt that his self-esteem was hurt. Being rejected by a woman in front of his friends was like a man's sexual ability being questioned. Lu Yan, who had experienced many experiences, had a particularly strong self-esteem. This time, Xia Sisi's rejection had already offended her. His bottom line.

Xia Sisi arranged her clothes in the bathroom, and washed her face in the mirror. After the heat on her face gradually dissipated, her heart gradually calmed down.

However, she still didn't want to go back to that box and perform erotica in public. In her opinion, this was Lu Yan's disrespect for her.

Xia Sisi went home directly.

The outbreak of this conflict appeared to be a misunderstanding between Xia Sisi and Lu Yan on the surface, but it was actually a disagreement between the two worlds.

Because the education received is different, the attitude towards sex is also different.

However, at this moment, Xia Sisi never thought that she is an outsider, and after all, she cannot change the world, she can only slowly integrate into it.

Lu Yan said: "Sisi, I'm online and I can masturbate now."

When I got home, I rested for half an hour and it was time for the live broadcast.

Xia Sisi played games and sang with fans according to the live broadcast method a few days ago. Although she got the support of some fans, Xia Sisi could still tell that the fans were not very interested.

After the live broadcast ended, Xia Sisi felt a void in her heart, and there was a vague uneasiness hidden deep in her heart, as if she was facing a disaster or a strange and distant road.

What happened tonight had touched her too much.

She couldn't help but think deeply, in this world, she was a different kind, would it be useful for her to stick to her previous principles?

The unchanging live broadcast method has gradually made fans lose interest. If she still insists on her own opinion, does it mean that her career has completely failed?

Then, can she survive in this world?

After making up her mind, Xia Sisi regained her strength and logged into her account again, preparing to have a video with Pan Xiuer, preparing for the live masturbation three days later.

But Xia Sisi waited for a long time, but did not wait for Pan Xiuer's account to log in.

Xia Sisi called Pan Xiuer, who was dating Cheng Jue.

   When the phone was connected, the sound of "papapapa" being slapped and Pan Xiuer's lewd screams reached Xia Sisi's ears through the mobile phone.

Although Xia Sisi was blushing, she already had some immunity, so she calmly said to Pan Xiuer: "Xiuer, call me after you finish, we will video, um, continue yesterday's matter." "Oh~ good ...Ah, it's so cool..." Pan Xiu'er finished speaking pantingly, and then began to cry loudly again.

After hanging up the call, Xia Sisi waited for a long time before Pan Xiu'er called back.

"Sisi, have you lost your temper with Lu Yan?" Pan Xiuer asked.

Xia Sisi pursed her lips, not wanting to mention that matter, "Xiu'er, are you still videoing today?"

After two seconds of silence, Pan Xiu'er's trembling voice of apology came over.

"Sisi, that, I'm sorry, I can't log in to my account..."

"Why? Did you forget the password?" Xia Sisi asked in confusion.

"Uh, no, the password has been changed..."

Xia Sisi frowned, "Who changed it?"